New to Bodybuilding

Hello everyone! I am new to bodybuilding but so far I am loving it. Not sure if this is the right place for this post...if not moderators please move it appropriately.

I have been a lacto-ovo vegetarian my entire life (34 years old) and am moving more and more into the vegan lifestyle. I was a high level athlete about 14 years ago and then life happened. I started working out and paying closer attention to my health last August (2013). There is so much information and bro-science that it is difficult to sort what is true and what is not.

Currently I am doing a modified beginner ALL PRO workout (Bodybuilding com forums popular workout + some isolation exercises to fatigue).

What I am wondering is what is an ideal diet for what I am doing. Recently I have dramatically increased by Protein intake with supplimental shakes. I have notices that I am starting to make great gains while also losing weight. I weighed in this morning at 241.5 (5'11") and am mesomorphic with broad shoulders.

So here is a typical day in my diet for the last 4.5 weeks (lost about 10 lbs of fat and estimating about 3 lbs of muscle).

Morning:

45-50g 220 calorie Protein Shake (I am taking Dymatize ISO 100 Hydrolyzed whey).

1 ALA suppliment

2 CLA suppliment pills

Oxy Elite Pro 2 pills

MWF I workout about 30 minutes after this:

Pre-workout: HEMOVOL and Micro Creatine with 20 0z of water

Post Workout: Micro Creatine and another 45-50g Protein Shake (same brand)

Mid morning to lunch:

1 Banana

1 Granny Smith Apple Small

Handful of Black Berries

Large Handful of Carrots

3 Stalks of celery and 2 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter (no additives, Just peanuts and some salt).

Handful of Blueberries (when I can get them for a good price)

2-3 Small Sweet Peppers

Mid afternoon: 25g Protein Shake

Dinner:

Can of tri-bean organic blend.

1 package of broccoli/mixed vegetables.

Different dried herbs for flavoring.

I am drinking a ton of water over the course of the day. I do not feel hungry at all and I am seeing results. But I am concerned I am not getting enough micro-nutrients.

I do 600-1000 calories of cardio Tues Thurs Sat in the afternoons.

My goal is to build some nice muscle and get below 200 lbs to have a fitness model body style(9-12% bodyfat). (although the 200lbs is not important I am sure that I need to get below 200 to have this).

I would appreciate any diet recommendations and/or suppliment recommendations. Thanks!!!