VeganFighter looking for help with nutrient timing

Hello friends Im a professional mma fighter looking for help with my nutrient timing. When I was doing 80/10/10 I was pretty ripped but that diet was hard to sustain. Since then Ive used Brendan Braziers Thrive Diet as a template. I feel great and strong , problem is I'm feeling/looking a bit soft in the mid section. So for a 165-168 lbs male what would be a good way to time my nutrients with a 1030 AM hard training and a second 6 pm training session. The goal here is to maximize performance while maintaining low bodyfat. Also how much carbs and what kind would be of great help when to eat my complex carbs for fuel and proper amount has been a real puzzle , thank you for your help

might suggest checking out Mike Dolce and the Dolce Diet. MMA trainer, met him. Meals tailorable to veg/vegan and he and his wife are including more such options. Plus he's available to answer questions too.

Dolce's advice when I met him could be summed up with timing your meals based upon either A) what you just did, or B) what you are going to do. So, (not being expert), probably focus most of your carbs/cals 9AM and 5PM, followed up with recovery meals afterwards, focus on protein and nutrients to restore/replenish/rebuild.

Getting 'soft' in the middle to me indicates possibly getting too much carbs/cals/protein later in the evening where it doesn't get immediately used up.

LIke I said, not an expert. A little stumped with recalling what constitutes 'complex carb' in context of plant-based eating? Let me check out some of my books for ideas too....