Coach for female vegan(mostly raw) bikini/figure comp prep??

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Saduone
Finch

Coach for female vegan(mostly raw) bikini/figure comp prep??

#1 Postby Saduone » Thu May 22, 2014 3:12 pm

looking for an online nutrition coach for meal planning and figuring out macros for leaning out, gaining muscle and ultimately prepping for my first bikini/figure competition. I am REALLY having trouble finding information for female vegan (mostly raw) to lean out and what type of scheduling to be on (cutting etc.)

I tried contacting a few of the popular online vegan bodybuilding websites that offer bikini competition counseling but there is a 6 month waiting list!! yikes

if anyone knows of info on a reputable coach . . .any help is GREATLY appreciated!

_cheers

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Coach for female vegan(mostly raw) bikini/figure comp pr

#2 Postby C.O. » Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 am

Maybe try posting on the vegan body building and fitness facebook page?

Cleanandgreen
Finch

#3 Postby Cleanandgreen » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Wondering if you ever found anyone to help you out? If so, I would love to know who as well as who had six mos wait lists. I want to compete as well...

ChristmasLove
Finch

#4 Postby ChristmasLove » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 am

Hi Saduone,

I used one of the major online fitness competition coach companies in Massachusetts for mine, but I found like most of it was trial an error for me because there wasn't much guidance.

I did blog about what I did to lean out. I don't have my show pictures up there anymore (but can provide if you want), but I have my progress photos and the diet structure and ideas that I created myself.

I only did 1 show, then fell off wagon for 3 years. I am starting back up but I won't be doing tofu anymore, as it didn't agree with me and I had a few almost accidents ;)

I don't know how much information you already have, but here's the link.

http://veganfitnesscompetition.blogspot.com/

Saduone
Finch

#5 Postby Saduone » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Thanks so much @christmasLove I will definitely check out this link you provided!

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”