I'm a skinny runner type as well, I see what you mean
If your goal is to build some muscles, you can eat more, and ideally that should be clean unprocessed food.
You actually don't really need specific 'vegan' food to switch to a plant based-nutrition, although some of them are convenient or can help with the transition. Just make sure you get enough B12, which should be the case if you have fortified soy milk.
From your meal plan, you can probably:
- add 1-2 of snacks / day (soy yoghurt + 1 fruit + few nuts for instance).
- breakfast looks quite light, although I don't know exactly what goes into your shake. Add some oats!
- have a protein shake after you train, or a snack with protein + carb (peanut butter sandwhich, or chocolate soy milk + fruit).
- eat a bit more fresh vegetables for vitamins
- have more protein, adding a serving of lentils or chickpeas at lunch and in the evening. Replace the cheese by hummus for instance.
- if you get full fast, add calorie-rich food to your meal, as you don't need a lot to seriously turn up your calorie intake. That can be a tablespoon of olive oil on your salad, and a handful or nuts with your snacks.