Vegans Taste Better ??

Bloom

I saw her say that on TV and it was the funniest thing ever...then someone asked her a really weird question about toys and she started shaking a dildo around like it was a baby rattle

Yes, they do!

& I agree, vegans do tend to look, taste & smell better..

also bad breath seems to be pretty rare.

If you want to get rid of body odor completely(almost anyhow), go raw.

I went two weeks once without bathing(I know that's gross, don't ask..)

while being raw and didn't smell bad ONCE.. also, tmi but.. my farts & number 2's dont even smell bad...

Yes, they do!

& I agree, vegans do tend to look, taste & smell better..

also bad breath seems to be pretty rare.

If you want to get rid of body odor completely(almost anyhow), go raw.

I went two weeks once without bathing(I know that's gross, don't ask..)

while being raw and didn't smell bad ONCE.. also, tmi but.. my farts & number 2's dont even smell bad...

I can back this up and say that andesuma does smell very nicely...seriously, she does. I have another friend, former raw food vegan, and now vegan, and she doesn't have body odor or wear deoderant or anything like that.

My friend Nettie thinks Dairy is the main key to odor. I have a friend on the Atkin's diet and he has a TERRIBLE body odor and baths twice daily. He doesn't even notice it, but it is not good, so much crap ooozing out of his body. And he only "takes a crap" once every few weeks (pretty much only eats meat and cheese). Yeah, I know....it's sad, but he'll die soon And he's not worried

But anyway, yeah, vegans and raw vegans tend to have a pretty nice smell to them. I kinda dig em too

I don't know about the tasting thing.

Ok maybe not Dr. Ruth

Hey potter did you realize we were in the womens health and fitness section?

Yes I know but I was an honorary member of my girls track team in HS...I was the only guy they really liked so I'm part woman.

I don't even know if going raw is necessary (though I eat around 70 - 80% raw at the moment), but I've never really had a problem with smell or anything...except when I salt water flush and clean out my intestines, no amount of live enzymes in the world can help that.

I've just tested the theory for the sake of science -> I licked myself and it was awesome!

The result is bulletproof since I'm always right (at least now when I don't have a girlfriend).

Hahaha.

YOU are awesome.

I've just tested the theory for the sake of science -> I licked myself and it was awesome!

The result is bulletproof since I'm always right (at least now when I don't have a girlfriend).

The girls who live in your area must be touched in the head not to be dating you!

The girls who live in your area must be touched in the head not to be dating you!

Maybe I should dress up like a popsicle and let them all lick me, that might do the trick?

Hahaha.

YOU are awesome.

I feel indestructible. I've just had beet juice!

My friend Nettie thinks Dairy is the main key to odor. I have a friend on the Atkin's diet and he has a TERRIBLE body odor and baths twice daily. He doesn't even notice it, but it is not good, so much crap ooozing out of his body. And he only "takes a crap" once every few weeks (pretty much only eats meat and cheese). Yeah, I know....it's sad, but he'll die soon And he's not worried

Not only is it dairy.. which I agree with, but personally..I think it's processed foods. I think the more processed foods someone consumes

(plus the meat and dairy), the more they will smell.

It's pretty scary the things people put into their bodies.

Their ONLY vessel to fully enjoying this world.

Even when I pump weights and do martial arts for time, I still don't smell that bad. My armpits do have a smell to them after an intense amount of work, but it isn't like BO pong, it's more like... I dunno how to describe it. Just smells like I worked out hard, smells like sweat. Lots of people's armpits can smell like ah... something rotten, or smell like cooked meat. Sucks. I don't know about the taste of semen. But I hear lots of omnivores referring to their semen as 'cheese' because of the smell, but mine doesn't really smell of anything, smells of dampness if anything, but not strong.

Well they say 90% of taste is smell so I guess everyone can just smell their goop and if it don't stink it probably doesn't taste too bad either(I'm just assuming)

Well they say 90% of taste is smell so I guess everyone can just smell their goop and if it don't stink it probably doesn't taste too bad either(I'm just assuming)

I'm not sure if you can actually smell yourself the way other people smell you. I'm sure we've all been around somebody who is wearing too much perfume or aftershave: they don't even notice it, either because they have a wonky sense of smell, or because they are used to it. Even on yourself, if you ever wear perfume or aftershave (yuk!), you don't noice it as much after a while. I'm sure it's the same with one's own apt-to-smel bodily fluids.

a good article on smell... & why people smell:

Most Americans can't imagine going through a day without using deodorant. That's because they stink so bad that they feel obligated to apply toxic deodorant products to their bodies every single day. I used to be one of those people, but I have since learned that the things that make you stink are the same things that make you unhealthy, namely, milk, cheese, meat, animal fats and refined carbohydrate products like white flour. Animal products are the most offensive dietary sources of internal stink by far, and milk products produce the greatest funk of all.

http://www.newstarget.com/019777.html