Vegans Taste Better ??

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

SeaSiren
Elephant

#16 Postby SeaSiren » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:14 pm

offense74 wrote:I've just tested the theory for the sake of science -> I licked myself and it was awesome!
The result is bulletproof since I'm always right (at least now when I don't have a girlfriend).

The girls who live in your area must be touched in the head not to be dating you! 8)

offense74
Elephant

#17 Postby offense74 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:25 pm

SeaSiren wrote:
offense74 wrote:I've just tested the theory for the sake of science -> I licked myself and it was awesome!
The result is bulletproof since I'm always right (at least now when I don't have a girlfriend).

The girls who live in your area must be touched in the head not to be dating you! 8)

Maybe I should dress up like a popsicle and let them all lick me, that might do the trick?
The surest road to happiness is low expectations.

offense74
Elephant

#18 Postby offense74 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:28 pm

Aaron wrote:

Hahaha.

YOU are awesome.

I feel indestructible. I've just had beet juice!
The surest road to happiness is low expectations.

Bloom
Rabbit

#19 Postby Bloom » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:03 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Proper nutrition is an art. Every bite is a brush stroke. Every swallow,a new colour. Each meal,a cloud, a tree, a flower a piece of the beautiful painting that you are becoming.

Well thats one whack-job way of putting it.

andesuma
Gorilla

#20 Postby andesuma » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:02 pm

robert wrote:My friend Nettie thinks Dairy is the main key to odor. I have a friend on the Atkin's diet and he has a TERRIBLE body odor and baths twice daily. He doesn't even notice it, but it is not good, so much crap ooozing out of his body. And he only "takes a crap" once every few weeks (pretty much only eats meat and cheese). Yeah, I know....it's sad, but he'll die soon :( And he's not worried :(

Not only is it dairy.. which I agree with, but personally..I think it's processed foods. I think the more processed foods someone consumes
(plus the meat and dairy), the more they will smell.

It's pretty scary the things people put into their bodies.
Their ONLY vessel to fully enjoying this world.

Richard
Site Admin

#21 Postby Richard » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:41 pm

Even when I pump weights and do martial arts for time, I still don't smell that bad. My armpits do have a smell to them after an intense amount of work, but it isn't like BO pong, it's more like... I dunno how to describe it. Just smells like I worked out hard, smells like sweat. Lots of people's armpits can smell like ah... something rotten, or smell like cooked meat. Sucks. I don't know about the taste of semen. But I hear lots of omnivores referring to their semen as 'cheese' because of the smell, but mine doesn't really smell of anything, smells of dampness if anything, but not strong.

veganpotter

Scent

#22 Postby veganpotter » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:35 pm

Well they say 90% of taste is smell so I guess everyone can just smell their goop and if it don't stink it probably doesn't taste too bad either(I'm just assuming)

Kathryn
Elephant

Re: Scent

#23 Postby Kathryn » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:31 am

veganpotter wrote:Well they say 90% of taste is smell so I guess everyone can just smell their goop and if it don't stink it probably doesn't taste too bad either(I'm just assuming)

I'm not sure if you can actually smell yourself the way other people smell you. I'm sure we've all been around somebody who is wearing too much perfume or aftershave: they don't even notice it, either because they have a wonky sense of smell, or because they are used to it. Even on yourself, if you ever wear perfume or aftershave (yuk!), you don't noice it as much after a while. I'm sure it's the same with one's own apt-to-smel bodily fluids.

andesuma
Gorilla

here is a good article...

#24 Postby andesuma » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:26 am

a good article on smell... & why people smell:

Most Americans can't imagine going through a day without using deodorant. That's because they stink so bad that they feel obligated to apply toxic deodorant products to their bodies every single day. I used to be one of those people, but I have since learned that the things that make you stink are the same things that make you unhealthy, namely, milk, cheese, meat, animal fats and refined carbohydrate products like white flour. Animal products are the most offensive dietary sources of internal stink by far, and milk products produce the greatest funk of all.

http://www.newstarget.com/019777.html

Richard
Site Admin

#25 Postby Richard » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:02 am

funk 8)

Kathryn
Elephant

#26 Postby Kathryn » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:25 am

Richard wrote:funk 8)

Rimes with "spunk"! :twisted:

Richard
Site Admin

#27 Postby Richard » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:32 am

Kathryn wrote:
Richard wrote:funk 8)

Rimes with "spunk"! :twisted:

I wouldn't know about that :!:

savebabe
Rabbit

#28 Postby savebabe » Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 am

This thread gives new meaning to the words "you are what you eat!" :shock:
Angels fly because they take themselves lightly
-anon

veganmadre
Elephant

#29 Postby veganmadre » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:39 am

wow. um...
yes. my humble experience leads me to believe that vegans do indeed taste better...
Making Prudish Americans Uncomfortable - one photo at a time.

loveliberate
Elephant

#30 Postby loveliberate » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:28 pm

Perhaps this question should be the basis of a scientific study? :shock: :lol:

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”