lost alot of pounds

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

bosssantana
Rabbit

lost alot of pounds

#1 Postby bosssantana » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:14 pm

so i finally weighted myself after so long and i see im 168 and i used to be 174 whats the reason for this i want to gain weight i take in about 3000 calories if anyone can help that would be great and if you need questions answered to further help ask and i will deff answer 8)

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: lost alot of pounds

#2 Postby C.O. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Without knowing anything about your workout regiment its really hard to give you feedback on your results.

VeganBadass_CO
Manatee

#3 Postby VeganBadass_CO » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:18 pm

suspect it's in the source of your calories. With 3000 cal per day, unless you're working out like a madman you should atleast stay even assuming you're getting sufficient nutrition from a broad, plant-based source of foods....

So in addition to previous comment about needing more info on your typical routine....what typically do you eat? Probably just need a few tweaks here and there. 6lbs isn't a lot, especially if over a period of time. Could be just too little hydration....how do you see your body changing in the mirror...smaller in size? softer in the middle, etc.?

bosssantana
Rabbit

#4 Postby bosssantana » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:49 pm

www.defrancostraining.com/articles/38-a ... part3.html

thats my work out regime as well as i have football practice not every day and brazilian jiu jitsu twice a week and for eating

1st meal-blueberries banana and cherry
2nd meal- vegan protein shake
3rd meal- qunioa 185 grams and a whole hass avocado with veggies
4th meal- salad
5th-quinoa 185 with garbanzo beans or any other beans
6th -fruit salad or a another shake

bosssantana
Rabbit

#5 Postby bosssantana » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm

anybody ?

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”