Health benefits of apple cider vinegar

C.O.

• 4 weeks later...

My first response to this is that thru the eyes of a raw foodist: it is a mild acid and should be treated as such (poison).

My response today seems to be that it is a counterattack kind of health benefit. I read about how to counterattack pimples, indigestion, suppress appetite, change your pH, etc. I do not take this kind of path. It is a conventional Western mentality of counteracting the symptoms, so that we can ignore our problems and continue whatever we are doing in life comfortably. I am more of a find the cause kind of person, and then attack it from there (no matter how hard it is going to be - like watching what I eat/nutritional choices, exercise/body movements, and mentally calming my stress levels/breathing and thought guidance). This path results in not having to do ACV.

I love apple cider vinegar. I set it right beside lemons and garlic with it's agility to cure or help certain medical problems. It's cheap, effective and easily used. In some of the more rural areas where i live people will take almost empty whiskey bottles and add herbs & garlic, then fill them with vinegar. It's used for a great many things from fungus foot to ring worms and even helping to combat heart disease. It's also really good on turnip greens.