vegan AMINO acids supplement ?

Hemp milk, hemp protien powder, hemp flour and hemp seeds, are all great sources. Contains significant quantities of all amino acids, the perfect ratio of fatty acids and is cheap. Should be easy to find online, but if not, GNC sell them. I get mine from Nutricentre.

really? and is it productive as other EEA's or BCAA's sold in powder or caplets?

I found amino acids powder at "My protein", though i read that it's recommended to take it with BCAA's, but for some reason it sounds like not a right suggestion.

Will be difficult to find vegan friendly, amino acid, supplements in caplet form. They'll contain gelatin. I'm fairly new to the vegetable based diet. So too early to give you my own experience. But I did a lot of research before committing to this dietary change. Hemp based products have great nutritional benefits and seems popular among the ones in the know. I come across this guy Derek Tresize(professional body builder), who is vegan. He has said he consumes about 250g protien from food sources. Maybe try to find some information on his diet. It seems protien supplementation is not necessary for most.

well I found this-

http://www.seekinghealth.com/optimal-amino-acids-blend-150-vegetarian-capsules.html

caplets for vegans, from what i see it's completely vegan. but tried to find something cheaper,

I ordered this blend, "essential amino acids" - - http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/essential-amino-acids/10529536.html

here is the amino acids that it has:

Per 15g:

L Leucine 5000mg

L Isoleucine 890mg

L Valine 2200mg

L Lysine 2200mg

L Phenylalanine 1800mg

L Threonine 1500mg

L Histidine 710mg

L Methionine 500mg

L Tryptophan 200mgPer 15g:

L Leucine 5000mg

L Isoleucine 890mg

L Valine 2200mg

L Lysine 2200mg

L Phenylalanine 1800mg

L Threonine 1500mg

L Histidine 710mg

L Methionine 500mg

L Tryptophan 200mg

And here is the same company's BCAA powder ingredients:

Amount per 5g serving:

Leucine: 2.5g

Isoleucine: 1.25g

Valine: 1.25g

but i am still confused about mixing EAA's and BCAA's, and if there is really a difference between them.

I see on the main page of this website that there are several vegan companies, who have ads here and sponsor this website, have you checked any of them? The owner of the site Robert works with Vega i believe, maybe they have a product that would help you.

None of them seems really what i need and so so expensive!!!!!

but i am still confused about mixing EAA's and BCAA's, and if there is really a difference between them.

Obviously, you are aware just from the list in your post that all three of the BCAA's are EAA's. The three BCAA's play the biggest part in muscles, they make up around 35% of the EAA's in muscle protein and around 40% of the preformed amino acids needed by humans. So of all the EAA's, BCAA's are the most important for muscles.

The WHO recommendations for the amount of EAA's for a sedentary person are weighing 200 lbs:

Histidine 900 mg

Isoleucine 1820 mg

Leucine 3560 mg

Lysine 2740 mg

Phenylalanine 2280 mg

Threonine 1360 mg

Tryptophan 360 mg

Valine 2360 mg

Methionine 1360 mg

But keep in mind, these are the minimum requirements, as an athlete and especially if a bodybuilder you may need 2-3x these amounts. I did a video listing a plant food based plan showing how much and what foods you would have to eat to get the above amounts of the EAA's for a 200lb person. The different plans ranged from 70-105 grams of protein, but averaged around 80-85grams. So that would come out to a little less than 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight for a 200lb person. You hear different opinions on the amount of protein needed for athletes, but usually it ranges from 1-2 grams per kg of body weight. I would think a bodybuilder would want to be up on the higher end of that range. I have seen many here who do more than the higher end of that range as well.

hope that helps some,

good luck