Dr. Oz helps pin Cancer on carbs today. Help me fight this

They're trying. But I can see through this.

A NEW study "came out" linking the two. Then NBC-news asked: “Do carbs cause cancer?” Now … many people know this is stupid, and some people know it’s a hoax. Those few people know the rest of the people will be manipulated by this.

Sure, in the actual story, they’ll mention the issue is with REFINED carbs. But this manipulates people in another way. It plants a seed. And that seed is planted on ground already fertilized with the cow-manure that is the “Low-Carb-Scam”. And some people will only hear the Title, and not watch the whole story where they clarify.

And Today, Dr. Oz will address this "Breaking news". A clue that they'll bash carbs is a guest: "Dr Mark Hyman" (The Paleo doctor who lied about Bill Clinton going Paleo).

We are the ones to counteract this crap. Who else will.

1st: Watch my videos about this.

2nd: Follow further directions, for action on social media. We need activity on the sites to boost in in "google's search results" or people will never find the info.

NIce share!

While in many cases I like Dr Oz and the out reach to the masses, I find it more than irritating when, for example having Dr Fuhrmann on talking about animal based proteins and associated health findings, or the Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead guy talking about plant-based lifestyle....followed up with a meat eating segment....?!?!?! Same things on other daytime shows.

Talk about sharing conflicting information (due to sponsors no doubt!) it's now wonder the public don't know what to do or think or eat. Wine, eggs, meat (factory or grass fed), dairy....good for me? bad for me? The 'experts' with such a reach out to the public should at least be thorough, present both the underlying facts and the weaknesses of the study.

• 2 weeks later...

Oz just said "reducing carbs is key to losing weight", but he's had Dr. Barnard on many times. Oz knows you can lose weight on a carb-diet.

PS - I think a person with 300 vegan videos putting the truth out, should have more than 800 subscribers, and not quit as a failure due to lack of support.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Good" Dr. Oz will say whatever is "popular" at the moment. He had Gary Taubes on a few years ago and whined like a baby when he ate low carb for two days. My parents are in their seventies and watch him. Every so often I have to remind them he is a quack.

Do carbs cause cancer? Sure. Pepsi, Mt. Dew, refined "foods", junk foods, doughnuts, you name it. They do not differentiate between good wholesome food, and the poop people stuff down their pie holes. "They" just say carbs.

• 7 years later...

I recently read some alarming statistics about the prevalence of cancer in the UK, and it reminded me of a personal experience I had not too long ago. Being diagnosed with cancer was a shock, but I refused to let it take control of my life.
During my search for information and treatment options, I came across 99% niclosamide pure products shop This website introduced me to niclosamide, an innovative treatment I hadn't heard of before. I discussed it with my doctor, and we agreed to incorporate it into my treatment plan.