Trying to build muscle. Help me hit 3300-3400 calories!!

Most days I feel like I stuff myself, but I am still falling short on calories. I used to track everything I ate daily, but have slacked off some due to eating a lot of the same things all the time. My goals are to get bigger, put on muscle mass, and trying to limit my fat gain as much as possible. I am in the gym 6 days a week. Weight train all 6 days. A typical day of eating for me is as follows:

Breakfast:

3/4 cups oatmeal with 1-1 1/2 Tbsp of maple syrup

20-24 whole almonds

Protein shake with 2 scoops protein powder and 1 cup almond milk

Mid Morning snack:

Banana or apple

Almonds

Lunch (1st meal):

1/2 cup basmati rice

1-2 cups steamed green beans

2 boca veggie burger patties

1-2 tsp flax oil

Lunch (2nd meal):

3/4 cup basmati rice

1-2 steamed veggies

1/2 package of tofu baked with braggs aminos and spices

1-2 tsp flax oil

PM workout

Post workout shake:

2 scoops protein powder

2 Tbsp PB2

Creatine

35-40g dextrose powder

Dinner:

Gardein Turk'y Culets (2 pieces)

2-3 cups of Kale

Salad w 1-2 Tbsp of oil or dressing

I know I am eating less than I should be. I guess its just hard because everything is so nutrient dense and not calorie dense unless you are super heavy on the carbs. I have been playing around with carbs lately. I typically eat on the heavy side throughout the day, but try to keep them really low during dinner.

I have the occasional bit of dessert type junk food...vegan ice cream..lenny and larry cookies etc...but not enough to make a huge difference.

I have looked online, but haven't come across some good high calorie/high protein meals that would help me hit my goals without having to add like 3 more meals haha.

I am open to any suggestions and input.

Thanks!

looks pretty good to me! Hard part is adding in quality carbs and not packing on weight.

Could add a bit of peanut butter into your oatmeal....

Can always add in more plants, but as you know, they tend to be low cal relative to a serviing.

I didn't add up all what you're eating. Looks clean, even with the processed Boca/Tofurky add ins.

So might ask, what is lacking either performance wise or goal wise?

What is your BMR and BMI? Weight, add a 0....give roughly cals per day just doing nothing....

For me, my Cals were enough to sustain my fitness, but I struggled completing 2 classes of Krav without pooping out half way through. I most adjusted the timing of what I was eating.

Performance wise I have notice some stuff here and there. I honestly think it may be a combination of diet and some form issues..but I have had people check the form and say that it's good..so I was figuring perhaps the diet..I may just be getting ahead of myself as well. I have only been seriously in the gym for 6 months now. I have been increasing weight etc on the good majority of exercises I do, but have stalled on some..so I have been trying to find a culprit.

But yeah I know what you mean on finding good quality carbs.

I have been trying to incorporate more healthy fat into my diet to try and bump the calories some.