eating til you burst

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Daywalker
Elephant

#16 Postby Daywalker » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:44 pm

I try to never eat so much at once that i get sick. But sometimes it happens, when it's too delicious... :roll:

I think it's unhealthy to overeat and takes away some of the health benefits of vegan food.
I know i have to bulk up, but i try to eat more often instead (which is easier with smaller meals) and eat more fat (oils, avocados, soy).

AND my favorite quote: "You don't grow muscles by eating, you grow 'em by training!" ;-)
No one said it would be easy.

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#17 Postby V VII Hero » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:25 pm

dammit I just puked again today. its the combo of the heat + food. I am just so anxious to get soo many calories and protein in me. :twisted:

Daywalker
Elephant

#18 Postby Daywalker » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:29 am

Hey Topher! :)

Don't you think you overdo it a little? Eating till you puke... Your body tells you when you have enough ;)

love and peace,
D. 8)
No one said it would be easy.

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#19 Postby V VII Hero » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:00 pm

I barely even got 1600 calories in me that day.
I am hungry all the time, so i never know when to stop eating.
I used to eat about 4,000-5,000 calories a day and like 6-8 "meals", and 300-400g protein daily throughout the day. now i barely get 2000 calories, 100g protein, a day. and i eat about 2 meals a day. being busy sucks. i cant wait to get back on a normal schedule.

the only thing that ever makes me puke is protein shakes. i just hate the feeling of having a heavy stomach. plsu they taste horrible. (cant wait to try out the new protein packet adamhealth sent me)
anytime i put a lot into my stomach i feel lethargic and sleeping.

Richard
Site Admin

#20 Postby Richard » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:02 pm

V VII Hero wrote:I barely even got 1600 calories in me that day.
I am hungry all the time, so i never know when to stop eating.
I used to eat about 4,000-5,000 calories a day and like 6-8 "meals", and 300-400g protein daily throughout the day. now i barely get 2000 calories, 100g protein, a day. and i eat about 2 meals a day. being busy sucks. i cant wait to get back on a normal schedule.

the only thing that ever makes me puke is protein shakes. i just hate the feeling of having a heavy stomach. plsu they taste horrible. (cant wait to try out the new protein packet adamhealth sent me)
anytime i put a lot into my stomach i feel lethargic and sleeping.

Maybe try having half the shake before you eat something, then the other half afterwards? Might not be so sickening then

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”