Lets Talk Preworkout

mason04

Hey guys, looking for some insight here.

I'm just starting a new job that requires me to travel a bit further than I use to. That means that I have to wake up earlier then before to get to the gym. I personally hate going to the gym any other time during the day because it gets busy. I'm looking for something to help me with getting through my workout. I've tried Vega Sports Pre-workout but the effects only last around 30 minutes for me and then it fades. It's throws me off my game when this happens because I like to do cardio right after my weight training. So I was looking around other places and came across this article on caffeine as a preworkout. This was the article btw for those wondering: https://thehardbodies.club/4u4aT

Anyone here take caffeine or at least recommend it? It's seems pretty cheap but I still rather waste my time on it if it doesn't work.

Try different ones that work for you...everyone is different. I personally like Rich Piana's Kill It...it comes on smoother than most of the others that I've tried and seems to sustain through the end of my workout.

Generally speaking, I prefer a pre-workout with less stims on days that are going to be more of a CNS load. i.e. on leg day, I take nothing.

You can also mix your own and put bulk ingredients in that suit you.