Vegan cut? help

zgarbuna

Hello

This is my first topic and a first post in here, English is not my mother language so if something I apologise.

I really need your help , I’m vegetarian and right now I’m on a cutting diet. Fisrt of all, I want to tell what is my goal. I just want to get shred , maybe after that gain muscle but a little bit, I like myself just slim and shreded. workout 2-3 times a week, but can’t lift too heavy because of some health issues, but here I don’t want to talk about exercise. I have never been on bulk, and think my lean body mass is poor. I aim just to have healthy diet first of all. I’m sick of my shred diet, all I eat some nonfat dairy and protein powders with little bit of healthy fats P140/F35/C80 , I’m loosing approxiamtely 1 kg in a week. I’m really tired , so tired can’t even explain , shredding and than gaining weight but not muscle , but fat. This continues for 4-5 years After shredding diet, I always crave carbs and than I overeat tham. I want balanced diet, even not diet, but lifestyle. I want to became vegan but I want to loose fat , maybe slowly but after loosing it not gaining it back. I don’t aim for women bodybuilders body, I want slim, healthy body but not fatty slim, shreded slim So I’m here to ask you any advice you can give, because I’m afraid that on a vegan diet I maybe loose weight but It wount be fat. I know that this vegetarian shredding diet is working for me and I am chained to it. Continiue this diet , and when I’ll be shreded than start vegan diet? In one day switch to it ?I think I’ll gain weight. So as u can see I’m lost, So please Help Simply give me advice, start vegan lifestyle right now ? than pls give advice about macros too, continiue my diet?

You mentioned your lean body mass is poor. Much of your fat burning abilities are derived from the amount of lean muscle mass you have. So, I suggest you focus more on adding lean muscle mass...the fat will naturally come off. (providing you're not over-eating, which is absolutely not necessary to build muscle) When the day comes that you want to get ripped, the additional muscle mass you have will make it easier to drive away your bodyfat.

You mentioned your lean body mass is poor. Much of your fat burning abilities are derived from the amount of lean muscle mass you have. So, I suggest you focus more on adding lean muscle mass...the fat will naturally come off. (providing you're not over-eating, which is absolutely not necessary to build muscle) When the day comes that you want to get ripped, the additional muscle mass you have will make it easier to drive away your bodyfat.

thank you for ur reply.

Even though I dont have a too much muscle , its not hard for me to loose fat. I’m 180 cm, female and weight 65 kg. last time when i was 50 kg , i know it is not healthy for my height , but yes i was 50 kg and as I know my bodyfat was 14%.

As I already mantioned I eat vegetarian diet for shred p130-140/F35-40/c80-90. I’m thinking to switch my diet to vegan shred and as I counted if I eat P110/F35/C130-150 will it be OK? I really don’t feel good myself at this weight even prefare 50 kg, so theres no way firstly I need to shred and than add some muscule really very slowly. Can i tone my body and add a little bit of muscule to it while not being able to lift heavy?