Photo's! Raw Food! Weight Loss! and Lots of Animals Saved!

jjaj2022

jjaj2022! Wow, you and your wife look incredibly happy, not to mention look great also .

I'm so happy you found veganism and a healthier way to eat. You've saved animals and improved yourselves -- what could be more satisfying?!

It's funny, I can tell (post) about raw all the time and no one listens to me ; but stories like yours always inspire !

I wish I had transformation pictures, but for me, it was more general health improvements and well being through nutrition -- and I can't take a pic of that .

Best thing I love about your stories is that you just "did it." Sooo many people think way too much about this, stress, make it difficult, when it's really extremely simple, especially if you are coming from a vegan diet, or better, a whole-foods, healthy veg diet. All this "detox" talk is so overblown. Every little bump and scratch becomes a downward spiral into "detox!!"

I love your stories! And you show it can be done. AND it can be sustained as well -- I'm going on 2 years raw ! Keep the photos and progress posts comin'!

Thanks to everyone for the great words and compliments to us!

If the rest of the world was as compassionate to people and animals as all of us are, it would a much better place to live for everyone. We as a group can help change the world one person at a time. Many of you have been helping animals and people for a lot longer than me. I'm very excited to do my part now.

If we can help any of you stay or go raw please don't hesitate to pm me. I would be more than happy to share my phone number if anyone has any questions or just feel like chatting about whatever.

Wow, what an inspiration you are to me. You both do have a healthy glow and what a difference. I have a lot to lose and am making a transition now. It is true the more raw foods you eat the more you crave them. When I started eating salads and fresh fruits and ran out I felt lost in front of the fridge if there was nothing raw in there. Nothing else hits the spot once your body gets what it needs.

You have no idea how happy seeing those pics makes me. Gives someone like me hope .

absoulutely outstanding! you two are a total inspiration!

I have been flirting with the raw food lifestyle for the past two and a half months (50% raw or so). I am now motivated to step it up and see how my body responds to a more compeltely raw food diet!

also, would you mind sharing some details on your nutrition plan? What is your typical daily menu? Any specific foods you swear by?

Thanks.

Ravi

That is a good question. I would like to know also. I am starting out just like you two and hope in a few months will look and feel as great.

also, would you mind sharing some details on your nutrition plan? What is your typical daily menu? Any specific foods you swear by?

Thanks.

Ravi

Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

I basically eat what I want, when I want it, as long as it is raw. My hunger for different foods really depends on the day. Some days, I want watermelon only. Other days, I want something heavier, like avocados or maybe a recipe out of the raw "cookbook" we have. Yesterday, I had a fruit smoothie in the a.m., an avocado and raw chili throughout the day. Before I went to bed, I ate raw chocolate pudding over a banana. Yummy!