Please comment on my revised diet

I'd appreciate if someone can take a look at this, and tell me if it's good for bulking. This is because I am quite new to veganism, and I am still confused as to what to eat and what to avoid. Also, I am poor and it doesn't make my job any easy.

Meal1: 2 slices bread, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, protein shake

Meal2: 2 plates rice with beans, veggies like spinach, glass of soy milk

Meal3 (pre-workout): carb drink, 2 biscuits

Meal4 (post-workout): protein shake, grams, 2 slices bread with peanut butter, carb drink

Meal5: 1 plate rice with green veggies, glass of soy milk, 20 peanuts

Meal6: 20 peanuts, grapes, carb drink

I know I am drinking too much carb drink, but I am more a drinker than an eater. I am a poor eater, so I figured I might as well drink a lot to avoid starvation. Thing is, I don't want to eat oats and can't afford almonds and the rest, but I do eat a lot of rice and green veggies. I am hoping that will do. I'd like someone to comment on this, since it's very hard to prepare a good veggie diet, not only because I am a new convert, but also I have my financial limitations.

I'd eat more fruits and vegetables.

I eat veggies, but I don't really like fruits. What sort of fruits would you recommend? Are they really good for bulking?

what is your height and weight? what are you goals in terms of bodyweight gain/loss?

I am 5'10", 170lbs. I wanna put on muscle, not lose weight or even fat at this stage. I just want to increase size.

Your diet looks prtty darn good. The trick is to be consistent with the qulaity of your calories, and if youa re bulking, the quantity. I just started keeping a food log and was amazed at how I was kidding myself about how much I thought I ate.

I am targetting to get 3200-3500 calories a day right now. I also want to have about 30% of this raw (and I want to grow this % but it will take time).

Getting this much food in my system is harder for me than I thought (I am 5'9" and 155lbs soaking wet). I eat about 8 times a day, 2 big meals and the rest are 2-400 calorie snacks. I put on fat very easily (was very heavy as a kid, but quite skinny now) so I need to be extra careful about food "quality."

I have been doing this for about a week and can really feel the change in my body. I'd recommend you do this for a week and take a good hard look at what you have been eating, and adjust from there.

I do eat almonds (soaked) a lot and if you can find them cheap, load up! THey are a great food for gaining weight. I recomend soaking them overnight to help activate some of the enzymes and help digestion.

For fruits, I really like banannas and apple. Blueberries are awesome too in season, but are pricey out of season. Of course, you can't go wrong with watermellon either!

Thanks for all your replies. I see I must add fruits, or my diet wouldn't be complete. But considering my circumstances, financial and otherwise, I figured I could just focus on two fruits-apples and bananas.

I prefer them small, so how many apples and bananas per day would be adequate? Apple, I can normally only eat one, but bananas are not a problem. Is eating one before workout and one after correct? Also, during non-workout days, when is the right time to eat these fruits?