Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:36 pm 
Elephant

Oh, cool. Just when I was thinking about maybe ordering some bars, you throw in a bit more temptation. :) Will do later today...

How might I convince some of the local health food stores to start carrying Vega? I haven't seen them anywhere in Houston - yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

9nines wrote:
Is the snack pack the same size as one of the 15-17 servings (~250 calories per servings) of the large meal-replacer? Or is it half the size?

The individual snack packs are 20grams = 1/3 of a serving. They are valued at $2.15-$2.99 each and I'm throwing in a bunch with each order. I'm also putting bars in each order (value at $3 each) and a bunch of other things.

So each 1/3 little pack would be about 8-10grams protein and 80-100 calories.

The best buy is the big tub. Big tub purchases also get the best prices.

Any order over $100 will also get some nice bonuses. Be sure to e-mail me what your order was, I'll confirm it with Food Fight! which is just down the road, and I'll send your package out.

Thanks!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

Michelle wrote:
Oh, cool. Just when I was thinking about maybe ordering some bars, you throw in a bit more temptation. :) Will do later today...

How might I convince some of the local health food stores to start carrying Vega? I haven't seen them anywhere in Houston - yet.

Hey Michelle,

Great to see you on here again more frequently. As for getting it in local stores. We're still totally new to the US, and basically you can just ask for it and they can contact the company for all the wholsale order forms, etc.

Or, if you have specific places in mind, give me their mailing address and I can send them all the info as well as samples.

Thanks!

And if you make an order of a whole box of bars, or one of the tubs of powder, e-mail me informing me and I'll just confirm things with Food Fight! and send a package of goodies off to you.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Food Fight! has really risen to the occasion! In addition to all the stuff I'm sending out, Food Fight! has agreed to take 10% off orders of two tubs or more. It's OK to get different flavors. Thank you for supporting Food Fight!

Everyone wins!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:56 pm 
Elephant

Yay Food Fight! I'll try & stop by & buy something there today. Cuz it's just down the street from my house! Ha! How about that suckaz!?! :lol:

Last edited by loveliberate on Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:11 pm 
Gorilla

Got my Vega from Food Fight and the bonus pack from Robert yesterday.
Thanks Roberts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Right on. Lots of people are supporting Food Fight! and this offer and it is great! I have more bonus packs to ship out today. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:00 pm 
Elephant

Ooo, I have been wanting to get some bars, so I'm gonna do it now. I was going to wait and just pick some up during our visit, but free goodies are too much to pass up! So now I will order one box now and pick up more when we are in Portland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

That sounds like a good plan to me. :) Thanks for the support! We look forward to seeing you out in Portland in a couple of weeks :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:38 pm 
Elephant

Just ordered it along with my vegan weight lifting gloves/straps. Can't wait to finally start using more Vega.

I'm getting some Vega for Christmas/Winter Solstice(i don't know how progressive my mom is being this year :lol: :lol: )

And Goji berries. mmmmmmmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

Your bonus pack was put in the mail today.

Thanks for the order. I went to Food Fight! today and almost all their Vega was gone! They were super pumped about the response. I gave them some bonus Vega too, since they are offering the 10% discount.

Community support is awesome! Thanks everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:19 pm 
Stegosaurus

Heh, if my check gets out to Portland in a few days, are they going to have anymore vega? :-/

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

They ordered a bunch more 2 days ago, after the huge response from our forum members. No worries, they order on a regular basis to stay stocked up.

Thanks for your concern though :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:59 am 
Elephant

Odidnetne wrote:
How many servings are in the 60$ & 35$ tubs? (I'm assuming it's the powder, which I might be interested in once I get my blender fixed)

The berry and chocolate big tubs have 15 two-scoop servings in, while the natural flavor has 17 servings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 am 
Gorilla

Now I've tried all the Vega flavors. Thanks for the samples Robert.
The Berry flavor is definitely my favorite powder.
All the bars taste good so I can't decide which is my favorite.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next