Who takes Vega?

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Gaia
Elephant

#46 Postby Gaia » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:39 pm

I've had gas before, but this 13 times a day is now by the hour. My family says they do smell, but not too bad :lol: . They just put up with me!
I've have been having bloating too but I am use to that with every protein powder that I have tried.
I read up on the maca and found out that some people can not tolerate it well, so maybe I am just one of those. Also someone warned me about the preformed vitamin A that is has in it, and the iron. I've had too much iron before, but my stools aren't black and no diarrhea, so that doesn't seem to be it. Anybody up on the palmitate for vitamin A?

joelbct
Manatee

#47 Postby joelbct » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:26 am

I had no problem with vega "emissions..." Try taking an acidophillus/beneficial digestive bacteria supplement for a few weeks, that should do wonders. L. Reuteri is pretty awesome too.

I had some increase when I first started eating a lot of grains/legumes, but my body adjusted rather quickly. Good luck...

robert
Site Admin

#48 Postby robert » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 am

Yeah, good suggestion. There are a number of digestive enzymes that can be a good idea, especially when we're not careful about food combining.

Vega will have a natural detoxing or cleansing effect on the body. It is a green super food meal replacement, so it can be expected. In fact, it is even listed in the brochure that many people may experience that. Probably only raw food vegans with a diet rich in green super foods would not have any detoxing symptoms at first.

I think it effects each person differently but it is one of the healthiest products out there, period. It's all whole food based, just including the most beneficial foods and excluding other ones.

It's time to Thrive :)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

sydneyvegan
Elephant

#49 Postby sydneyvegan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:31 pm

I would take Vega if it was available in Australia :(
I've tried a Vega bar that Robert sent me and if was rather good...
I will have to stock up when I am in the US, for Vegan vacation...
Have you ever loved someone so much you didn't care what happened to yourself?
You Just had to be with them.
If they look at you, your heart stops.
If you feel their breath on your skin, you just ache.
Have you ever craved someone so much you didn't exist anymore?

veganpotter

#50 Postby veganpotter » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:41 pm

so your surely gonna be there??? You've gotta take your bike so we can experience cycling through the LA smog together

Ravi
Manatee

#51 Postby Ravi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:07 pm

there'a another vegan vacation? when?

sydneyvegan
Elephant

#52 Postby sydneyvegan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:26 pm

I'm planning on being there... If it is in August 2007, be it Portland or LA, or both... I've been thinking of a trip to the US for a while to see a friend in San Francisco, so I thought I would time it to take in the vegan vacation as well :D

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#53 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:27 pm

Is this deal still going with buying from Food Fight?

I had a couple of samples to last me a little while a while back, but I never noticed any gas or detox feeling, just feeling incredibly feel on it, which felt good.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

robert
Site Admin

#54 Postby robert » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:51 pm

Sydney, we'd love to see you at the next Vegan Vacation!

Odidnetne - YES, the special offer is still going on and will go on as long as I'm running Vega out here in Oregon.

So anytime you order Vega from Food Fight! Grocery, let me know and I'll hook you up with a bonus pack. Even if you order multiple times, or every month, or whatever, you will always get bonus Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding stuff.

Thanks for the support!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#55 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:56 pm

robert wrote:Sydney, we'd love to see you at the next Vegan Vacation!

Odidnetne - YES, the special offer is still going on and will go on as long as I'm running Vega out here in Oregon.

So anytime you order Vega from Food Fight! Grocery, let me know and I'll hook you up with a bonus pack. Even if you order multiple times, or every month, or whatever, you will always get bonus Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding stuff.

Thanks for the support!

Awesome Rob. My car decided to pull the game of "What, you're ordering something? Not if I can help it" and suddenly needed 720$ of repairs, plus inspection and some other things this month. I'd swear I'm driving a stubborn, smartass version of the car on Knight rider, except I drive a Taurus and it doesn't talk.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

robert
Site Admin

#56 Postby robert » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:06 pm

I hear ya. Just last week I had $765 bill for my car! It added lots of extra stress, so I know what you mean.

No worries, the offer will always be there.

I hope your car recovers soon!

veganpotter

#57 Postby veganpotter » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:29 pm

if your in Portland we'll surely need to ride on the track a few days...and maybe do a few 100mile rides together...me, you and andesuma...robert too :wink:

sydneyvegan
Elephant

#58 Postby sydneyvegan » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:57 pm

I'll definitely be up for a ride, although I won't be bringing a bike with me, so I'll have to arrange one when i get there.

pelicanAndrew
Elephant

#59 Postby pelicanAndrew » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:42 am

I did a double serving of vega today because i had some leftover from my last tub.

I'm uber gassy.

robert
Site Admin

#60 Postby robert » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:12 am

Double Serving :shock: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :prayer:

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”