Hemp

Whether the federal government lets it get far or not this time, the fact that a state has finally legalized hemp production is progress, in my opinion. More states will follow suit. Hopefully people will continue to demand hemp by way of their voices, their votes, and their consumer choices... so that the necessary change will happen.

I don't think I've ever heard it called "emp"

If that state has a lot of farmland, making it cheaper would be great progress. I wish it was Pennsylvania, you could grow so much here, as opposed to wasting it on dairy farms.

They're going to have to do something with all that unused farmland in a couple years, after all the vegans in Pennsylvania show all the other people how healthy and cool it is to be vegan, and the whole state quits consuming dairy. The land might as well get used for hemp, right?

I'm doing the best I can over here.

Whether the federal government lets it get far or not this time, the fact that a state has finally legalized hemp production is progress, in my opinion. More states will follow suit. Hopefully people will continue to demand hemp by way of their voices, their votes, and their consumer choices... so that the necessary change will happen.

I don't think I've ever heard it called "emp"

That's all we need, the government doesn't have to allow us in the whole USA, but in one state, from that we can increase hemp popularity, and hopefully with a higher demand and more power that the ''hemp'' industry will have, the government will have not other choices besides allowing the other states around.

So let's pray for that, it's better than nothing. It's a opportunity.

Its pretty crazy that our govt. does whatever it can to keep the few religious practices left in govt stay in the govt. but they won't allow hemp despite that fact that it was commonly used for clothing and rope in the Middle East during the days of Jesus

You know, if one state could grow hemp legally, and afterwards, all the other states saw how economically viable it was (cheaper to grow because it doesn't require pesticide use, good profit margin because the hemp can be used for so many things), maybe a domino effect would take place, and other states would want to grow it as well to compete?

One can only hope!

You know, if one state could grow hemp legally, and afterwards, all the other states saw how economically viable it was (cheaper to grow because it doesn't require pesticide use, good profit margin because the hemp can be used for so many things), maybe a domino effect would take place, and other states would want to grow it as well to compete?

One can only hope!

i agree! totally!