The top ten things food companies don't want you to know

Bigbwii

I am not a raw vegan (yet ), but I cook whole food, not processed food. I prefer to eat food that only I have made, and not leave it to the big companies. The only thing I really have to watch out for is the plastic food packaging. Everything comes in plastic nowadays, even the organic fruits and vegetables.

My daughter was just here telling me to stop looking at things like that! I told her that she shouldn't microwave her meals in the plastic containers (even though they are the #1 PETE, which is the safest) and she just and told me that we are all going to die one day of something. True, but I would rather do it smiling, not with a hormonal imbalance from the Bisphenol A.

I am not a raw vegan (yet ), but I cook whole food, not processed food. I prefer to eat food that only I have made, and not leave it to the big companies. The only thing I really have to watch out for is the plastic food packaging. Everything comes in plastic nowadays, even the organic fruits and vegetables.

My daughter was just here telling me to stop looking at things like that! I told her that she shouldn't microwave her meals in the plastic containers (even though they are the #1 PETE, which is the safest) and she just and told me that we are all going to die one day of something. True, but I would rather do it smiling, not with a hormonal imbalance from the Bisphenol A.

People always say that they eat whole foods and don't eat processed foods but the fact of the matter is that your processing the foods yourself in your own home/lab by cooking it and adding various ingrediants/condiments.....

Thanks for that article. I will share it with friends and family who still eat many of the products mentioned. Reminds me that I am making the right choices by eating the most organic whole foods possible.

Hopefully soon a good amount of my food will come from my own garden. Depends on how green my thumb is