Check out these girls!

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

V VII Hero
Gorilla

#16 Postby V VII Hero » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:58 am

ahhaha. I will bring my bodyboard. Ive actually got a pro board and can ride some decent waves.

Kathryn
Elephant

#17 Postby Kathryn » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:12 am

K-oz wrote:I didn't read the article about Kristin Reisinger... "The pesco Vegetarian" :cry: that is not even Vegetarian! :evil:
I hate that.. nobody who eats animal can call himself a vegetarian! That simply doesn't work...

I agree! That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Those "fish and/or chicken eaters" who insist on calling themselves "vegetarians"! :evil: :evil:

CrispyQ
Gorilla

#18 Postby CrispyQ » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:03 pm

Kathryn wrote:I agree! That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Those "fish and/or chicken eaters" who insist on calling themselves "vegetarians"! :evil: :evil:

I always say, "Oh, I hadn't heard that chicken was reclassified into the plant kingdom. When did that happen?" :roll:
Slavery is the fiction that people are objects; corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people. www.http://reclaimdemocracy.org/personhood/

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#19 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:10 pm

CrispyQ wrote:
Kathryn wrote:I agree! That's one of my biggest pet peeves. Those "fish and/or chicken eaters" who insist on calling themselves "vegetarians"! :evil: :evil:

I always say, "Oh, I hadn't heard that chicken was reclassified into the plant kingdom. When did that happen?" :roll:

I like that CrispyQ :!:
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

jonathan
Elephant

#20 Postby jonathan » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:32 am

nevertheless the whole veggie thing is quite amusing - i mean when strict vegetarians are offered fish, and retort "is fish part of the plant kingdom" i cant help but thinking, "no, but then neither are milk, eggs or honey". :?

jonathan
Squat
Press
Eat
Repeat

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#21 Postby compassionategirl » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:49 pm

jonathan wrote:nevertheless the whole veggie thing is quite amusing - i mean when strict vegetarians are offered fish, and retort "is fish part of the plant kingdom" i cant help but thinking, "no, but then neither are milk, eggs or honey". :?

jonathan

totally agreee.
People reviled today for their activism will be tomorrow's angels, and people respected today for their power will be tomorrow's demons. History will absolve us and condemn them. ~ Paul Watson

eternaljustice
Rabbit

#22 Postby eternaljustice » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:23 am

I loved reading the interview because she pointed out that leading a raw vegan lifestyle was easy and then kinda went in to it a bit. I'd love to have someone follow her around and see what she ate and did in a day, it'd be fascinating and I'd probably learn a lot.
~You create your own reality~

robert
Site Admin

#23 Postby robert » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:29 pm

We did....in our documentary Vegan Fitness Built Naturally...it shows what she eats during the day, what she shops for, etc. :)

Check it out on www.veganfitnessteam.com :)

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

bunnylalu
Manatee

#24 Postby bunnylalu » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:50 pm

The video is really great! Thanks for posting this thread - great inspiration!
COMPASSION FOR ALL

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”