Vegan HGH l-dopa dopamine

hGh

Is there a vegan source of HGH like HGH synthisized from fruits and vegitables? I know about l-dopa but I read all kinds of confusing things about them. Also since l-dopa increases dopamine and dopamine increases hGH does that mean blue poppies and chocolate increase hgh? I read that blue poppies causes an influx meaning an out flow of dopamine and it also makes dopamine receptors more sensitive so would this cause it to release more hgh? It also contains dopamine and I know it doesnt cross the brain blood barrier but since it can be broken down would your body use the digested dopamine to produce dopamine in the brain since its been activated to be released? Chocolate also releases dopamine. I just want to know how dopamine increases HGH is it that it stimulates hgh production or does it convert to hgh.

does this sound like a good formula?

fava and velvet bean to increase the dopamine production

hemp seed to throttle or control the flow of dopamine and increase it also.

blue poppy to increase the flow and make dopamine receptors more sensitive.

soy protien for the l-arginine.

cabbage or cheese for l-glutamate.

is there a list of what vegitables are highest in specific amino acids?

I got a vegan source of a Human Growth Hormone releaser but it wasn't HGH itself. I got it from a vitamin store a few years ago when I wanted to take any supplement I could find that was vegan.

I'll let you know if I hear anything. I hope you find a vegan-based solution for what you're looking for.

Welcome aboard!