Which best decribes your current nutrition program?

robert

Which best describes your current nutrition program?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which best describes your current nutrition program?

I know there are lots of categories, but you know how I like details!

Feel free to share, I'm interested to see where most people fit in.

I'll do a generic one later one with maybe only 3 categories, but this one should be interesting.

I get organic as much as possible, but I can't say I'm an "organic vegan" because I'm not 100% or mostly.

I'd call myself primarily a "whole-foods vegan" (a choice you didn't list) and in summer a "high-raw whole-foods vegan" (at least that's what I'm hoping for, I did it last summer and it worked out quite nicely).

I'd call myself primarily a "whole-foods vegan" (a choice you didn't list) and in summer a "high-raw whole-foods vegan" (at least that's what I'm hoping for, I did it last summer and it worked out quite nicely).

Ditto.

Sounds like a good plan to me. That's what I'm working towards too. Not juswt whole though, much more vegetable based. I'm mostly keeping the grains and beans to the earlier part of the day lately. All I want in the evening is veggies. Fruit I just can't get enough of and eat it all day long.

Ditto.

Sounds like a good plan to me. That's what I'm working towards too. Not juswt whole though, much more vegetable based. I'm mostly keeping the grains and beans to the earlier part of the day lately. All I want in the evening is veggies. Fruit I just can't get enough of and eat it all day long.

I'm eating a lot more veggies now too in my attempt to gain weight. I'm not really gaining due to lack of opportunity to workout, but eating more veggies helps maintain the weight, and I can go right to the gym & still keep making gains.

I'm a vegan for ethical reasons and I'm generally not really concerned with a I eat. I make sure that I get everyhting I need, but I also eat a lot of things that can not be considered healthy. I tried the rawthingie (like I said in another thread) but that wasn't for me, because I like to have an occasional beer and I like my spaghetti very much.

So now I'm just your average run of the mill vegan.

Since I'm broke I've been eating what I can until my loans come through...my only raw foods at the moment are sprouts, bananas and collards...but I'm looking foreward to get rid of the rice and bread I've been eating lately...although I will miss bread

I eat about and average of 7 times a day. 3 of those times are suppliments, but the rest could be considered meals. Start the day with a cliff builder bar, at work I have oatmeal, between that and lunch I have a pb sandwich on whole wheat organic bread, lunch is sandwhich stuff or leftovers, another bar after that, protein shake after lifting, then dinner. I am trying to get away from pre-made stuff (frozen stuff) and make all my food. Unfortunately, with my hours (5am-1pm), its not always easy to make meals without some pre-made ingredients. The weekends get a bit lax, but thats just from laziness!