2 hours of colon hydrotherapy..

andesuma

The raw food lifestyle & colonics go virtually hand and hand, so...

Has anyone else on this forum experienced colonics?

I have had several,

and today I had my second two hour session,

most people can only handle up to an hour.

A lot of old, nasty things, came out today.

All and all though, I've had very mellow colonics, nothing

super unpleasant. Just discomfort when new waste is dislodged,

and then removed from my system.

I've had some deeply seeded demons removed,

and I feel amazing now.

Changes I've noticed since getting colonics:

- overall change in attitude and lightness.

- emotionally, I feel like a new/better/different person everytime

- all changes revolve around deep seeded emotions, & the freeing of these

- my colon is definitely stronger

- increased immunity

- overall glow/feelings of euphoria/colonic high

Also, getting colonics (especially when you're raw, or have just improved

your diet..) eliminates the bodies cravings for toxic stuff.

(ie. cooked foods, especially starches, sugars, etc.)

Because that compacted waste is removed from the system,

and the body is allowed to heal because it is gone, instead of.. in spite

of it being there.

It also shows me, everytime I go in for one, that once you think

you're clean, you're not!

And according to my colon hydrotherapist, never will be; you'll

always be releasing something impacted from years ago.

(especially if you're eating high raw, because you detox like crazy)

Well, I feel great.

I was just curious if any other raw fooders have had these?

And if not, WHY not??

Edited by andesuma

I've done enemas, planning to do colonics soon, enemas just can't compare.

hah..I've never done an enema on myself before.., maybe one day.

currently I am too lazy, and would rather pay to have someone else

clean me out.

But, just make sure when you get a colonic, that it is the

gravity centered method, NOT a machine/plastic tube.

Those are no good, are extremely uncomfortable, and can back you up

further.

I've done enemas, planning to do colonics soon, enemas just can't compare.

hah..I've never done an enema on myself before.., maybe one day.

currently I am too lazy, and would rather pay to have someone else

clean me out.

But, just make sure when you get a colonic, that it is the

gravity centered method, NOT a machine/plastic tube.

Those are no good, are extremely uncomfortable, and can back you up

further.

My experience with an enema was pretty pathetic, nothing really happened, and without getting in-depth, it was rather uncomfortable. I tried it when I was sick, cause everyone knows, the colon is the origin of everything.

Colonic will hopefully be better, thanks for informing me.

It was just suggested to me today to look into colonics here in Portland. Where do you go to get them done? $70? Would this be a good finish to doing a 10 day master cleanse or are the salt water flushes sufficient?

By the way, I am doing my first flush in the morning, wish me luck!

Colonic is a more intense cleanser, gets things out salt water flushes and enemas can't.

It was just suggested to me today to look into colonics here in Portland. Where do you go to get them done? $70? Would this be a good finish to doing a 10 day master cleanse or are the salt water flushes sufficient?

By the way, I am doing my first flush in the morning, wish me luck!

The ONLY place in Portland that does the Gravity Centered Method

colon hydrotherapy is Chakra 17, I see Kristen there:

www.chakra17.com

They also have a male, if that is more comfortable for you..

They cost about $75.00

Also, salt water flushes are completely different from colonics,

like enemas are different from wheatgrass colonics, etc..

They all accomplish different things.

Colonics go deeper than any other method I know.

And are a very emotional experience.

sooo for those in the know... would a series of colonics, say 4-6, one a week, dislodge those mucoid plaques and all? I'm getting my first one tomorrow.

Most of what will dislodge impacted waste from your colon, is your

diet. Colonics just assist the body in the removal of it.

Eating a raw foods diet, continually releases toxins, so getting colonics

regularly for a number of years in the beginning, is a good goal to

go for.

Just listen to your body. & You'll know when you should get them

If you would like my opinion, I have done one colonic and I have done two 10-day master cleanses and I prefer the master cleanse to the colonic. I was expecting to walk out of the colonic feeling great and I felt really drained and messy. I also don't care for the whole tube in the butt thing. After finishing the master cleanse I felt really great. The first two or three days are tough and lots of stuff definitely comes out with the salt water flush. It amazes me that on day 10 how much caked on stuff is still in the body! The salt water flush can be dificult and you need to dedicate a couple of hours in the morning to staying close to a toilet but in the end the results are great. I would like to try a longer master cleanse in the future.

Lisa

Ha,ha ain't it funny how we are all so different...

I swear by salt flushes they are what worked for me, but they are not an overnight cure but are very effective over time, the good thing about the flushes are that they draw toxins out as well as flush!!!

I know many people that have gotten serious internal issues through having multiple colonics....I knew one girl in particular got really messed up and she couldn't digest her foods properly and I know a few more people that simply were not happy with the outcome period.

As for the master cleanse, I hated it!!! it just felt like something that I wasn't supposed to be doing!!!

But having said all that we are all different and react to different things so whatever works for you.....just go for it!

I swear by salt flushes they are what worked for me, but they are not an overnight cure but are very effective over time, the good thing about the flushes are that they draw toxins out as well as flush!!!

I know many people that have gotten serious internal issues through having multiple colonics....I knew one girl in particular got really messed up and she couldn't digest her foods properly and I know a few more people that simply were not happy with the outcome period.

As for the master cleanse, I hated it!!! it just felt like something that I wasn't supposed to be doing!!!

But having said all that we are all different and react to different things so whatever works for you.....just go for it!

I'll be honest, the biggest reason I do the salt water flushes (aside from the fact that they feel good for me), is the fact that it costs pennies to do.

I'll be honest, the biggest reason I do the salt water flushes (aside from the fact that they feel good for me), is the fact that it costs pennies to do.

Yeah me too, I've tried nearly every form of cleansing from the expensive herbal stuff and so called mucus plaque removers to the salt flushes and the salt flushes were by far the cheapest and most effective!!!

A lot of people can't afford to do colonics on a regular basis, plus colonics only do half of the intestines where as the flushes do the whole thing from the mouth to the anus!

But as I said everone is different.

Yeah me too, I've tried nearly every form of cleansing from the expensive herbal stuff and so called mucus plaque removers to the salt flushes and the salt flushes were by far the cheapest and most effective!!!

A lot of people can't afford to do colonics on a regular basis, plus colonics only do half of the intestines where as the flushes do the whole thing from the mouth to the anus!

But as I said everone is different.

Though not having to drink that terrible salt water to get rid of toxins would be nice, just once.

I think it's probably best to do all over the above. Enemas, salt water flushes, colonics, they all work differently.

Are you crazy.....that's the best way to mess yourself up!!!!

Research very carefully and do ONE method that you think best fits your goals just enough to give your body a helping hand to get rid of the immediate debris still in the colon, then back off and let the body do it's thing!

I'm all for cleansing but you gotta be very mindful of the mis-information that's out there!

I didn't really mean all during the same period, that wouldn't be good. I'm just saying that they cleanse in different ways, saltwater flushes especially...I know enemas can mess with your bowel movements if you do them habitually, not sure about saltwater flushes? Not too sure, never done one. That would be cool to know.

I didn't really mean all during the same period, that wouldn't be good. I'm just saying that they cleanse in different ways, saltwater flushes especially...I know enemas can mess with your bowel movements if you do them habitually, not sure about saltwater flushes? Not too sure, never done one. That would be cool to know.

Oh sorry!