What do you guys eat?

nobbi

What do you guys eat to get enough energy for weight lifting? I am not a friend of veggies so most raw stuff I like is all kind of fruit, oatmeal, raisins, carots, tomatoes. What else is left? Unfortunately where I live I cannot get lot's of tropical fruits so I have not a big variety of fruits. Especially not in winter.

What do you guys eat to get enough energy for weight lifting? I am not a friend of veggies so most raw stuff I like is all kind of fruit, oatmeal, raisins, carots, tomatoes. What else is left? Unfortunately where I live I cannot get lot's of tropical fruits so I have not a big variety of fruits. Especially not in winter.

Just eat what your body needs at any given time, don't worry about eating for exercise!

Well on sunday I race walked 27 miles on a 16 oz bottle of fresh OJ....I've done a 31 mile bike ride while fasting, I do my workouts without eating anything special, I believe that your energy comes from within and once you clean out you will have access to more energy!

In your transitional stages your always going to feel tired because your using all you have to clean out.

Edited by Bigbwii

Definitely keep your love of fresh fruit, but my advice to you is to befriend the veggies. Nature has graced the planet with an awesome world of edible plants. Go exploring!! Maybe just try eating one new veggie a week, that way when fruits are in lower supply it will be an easier transition to eating more veggies.

Also maybe juicing veggies would work for you! If you don't like chewing and tasting veggies, juicing would be a faster and good way to get the benefits of veggies.

And remember that taste buds change! I absolutely detested tomatoes until a few years ago. I don't love them now but as long as they are true red and not mooshy, I enjoy putting some in my salad. You might find that there are more veggies you love than you realize!:)