Blenders in UK

Hey everyone! Katrina and I are searching for a blender, which we want to use for smoothies, including green smoothies. We need something pretty heavy-duty to handle the greens, but can't go too expensive. A VitaMix would be ideal, but they are close to 400 pounds!! Can anyone suggest other brands/models that are more in the 100 pound range?

Get a VitaMix from the US and use a converter. They cost $400 new and maybe you could even pick one up on EBAY(I just checked and some are under $300. Its well worth it since you'll never ask for another blender again.

speaking of blenders...

i started supplementing with raw hemp powder.

i blend cold milled raw hemp power with berries and bannanas. i use water in the blender.

i was wondering instead of pouring in water, if there was a raw substitute.

??

i used to use soymilk in shakes, but soymilk isnt raw. is there something like coconut oil i could use or flax or something that wouldnt taste bad is raw and could be giving me calories?

Water is raw But maybe not as most water on the planet has at one time in its life been over 118 degrees. Anyway Brendan recommends using coconut water to replace water. Its a good but expensive way to get more calories. Personally I don't see a big difference in terms of raw milks or non raw milks unless you drink them immediately...like in the case of making raw flax milk with sprouted flax...or maybe sesame milk(which I must add tastes great)