Gorilla since completing degree

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
User avatar
belleadonna
Manatee
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#166 Postby belleadonna » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi. I am not new to this forum but left for quite awhile. Long story short, I am trying to become fruitarian. Taking it one day at a time. At any rate, I am vegan right now. How many true fruitarians are there on here? Its hard to find sites that are vegan that don't FREAK out over an all fruit diet. SHEESH.

Is Richard Blackman still around?
Am I allowed to mention other forums on here?

User avatar
Fallen_Horse
Elephant
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#167 Postby Fallen_Horse » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:53 pm

It's not the diet that's the problem, it's the 'religion'...
Learning how to be compassionate, gain wisdom, and love life.

pazios2002
Elephant
Posts: 1018
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#168 Postby pazios2002 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm

belleadonna wrote:Hi. I am not new to this forum but left for quite awhile. Long story short, I am trying to become fruitarian. Taking it one day at a time. At any rate, I am vegan right now. How many true fruitarians are there on here? Its hard to find sites that are vegan that don't FREAK out over an all fruit diet. SHEESH.

Is Richard Blackman still around?
Am I allowed to mention other forums on here?



he is not here these days,. He is in mexico running a breatharian group. He is on suprememaster.tv and calls himself Jericho http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/boar ... &wr_id=671
If I am "the man", then where is "the woman"?

User avatar
belleadonna
Manatee
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#169 Postby belleadonna » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 am

Thanks for the info. I wondered whatever happened to him.

Did good yesterday with all fruit except for two little squares of chocolate. Can't wait for summer with fresh fruits.

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#170 Postby Gorilla » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 pm

see posts below
Last edited by Gorilla on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#171 Postby Gorilla » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

belleadonna wrote:Thanks for the info. I wondered whatever happened to him.

Did good yesterday with all fruit except for two little squares of chocolate. Can't wait for summer with fresh fruits.


Keep it up - keep up the strength and the resistance!

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#172 Postby Gorilla » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 pm

pazios2002 wrote:
belleadonna wrote:Hi. I am not new to this forum but left for quite awhile. Long story short, I am trying to become fruitarian. Taking it one day at a time. At any rate, I am vegan right now. How many true fruitarians are there on here? Its hard to find sites that are vegan that don't FREAK out over an all fruit diet. SHEESH.

Is Richard Blackman still around?
Am I allowed to mention other forums on here?



he is not here these days,. He is in mexico running a breatharian group. He is on suprememaster.tv and calls himself Jericho http://www.suprememastertv.com/bbs/boar ... &wr_id=671


nice videos on Richard - amazing journey, one that I would like to emulate - if it's true ...
Last edited by Gorilla on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zack
Mastodon
Posts: 4814
Age: 28
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:31 am
Location: eh?

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#173 Postby Zack » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Gorilla wrote:nice videos on Richard - amazing journey, one that I would like to emulate


You'd like to emulate fraud and blatant lies?


somewhat sad..
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#174 Postby Gorilla » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:34 am

Zack wrote:
Gorilla wrote:nice videos on Richard - amazing journey, one that I would like to emulate


You'd like to emulate fraud and blatant lies?


somewhat sad..


if it's true - i think there is some truth in it, such as the fact that he doesn't eat cooked food ...

User avatar
belleadonna
Manatee
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:40 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#175 Postby belleadonna » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 am

Still trying. I backslid for a few days but I am back trying again. I ate all raw yesterday and feel much better. I have been re-reading Arnold Ehrets books and they help me the most. I am eating some days raw and some days at 80% raw.

As for Richard Blackman, to each his own. If it works for him and others, have at it. I have enough trouble watching how I eat much less judging how others live their lives!!

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#176 Postby Gorilla » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:48 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Just recapping my journey as my photobucket pics expired.
I've been watching Robert's youtube videos and getting inspired!

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#177 Postby Gorilla » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 am

see posts below
Last edited by Gorilla on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seitan_man
Manatee
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:20 pm

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#178 Postby seitan_man » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 am

You have an amazing physique Gorilla! Did you build it on a vegan diet?

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#179 Postby Gorilla » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Thanks! My physique in these pics
Image
Image
was the result of 11 months (Jan to Nov 2005) intensive weight-lifting with a former commonwealth weightlifter and rowing training with an Oxford college rowing squad. From my birth in Sep 1984 to Dec 1991 I was omnivorous, from Dec 1991 to Dec 2000 I excluded meat but included fish, from Dec 2000 I was fully meat-free but include eggs and dairy, then just before I joined this forum in October 2005 I excluded all animal products.
Leading up to these pics
Image
Image
Image
Image
I still included a lot of cooked food (pasta mainly).
And these pics taken in Sep 2007
Image
Image
Image
reflect my body and mind after three months on a raw fruitarian diet and increasingly raw prior to that. From Sep 2007 to June 2008 I consumed mainly raw juice and some whole fruit and since June 2008 my diet has been vegan, back on cooked foods and not training as much.
Last edited by Gorilla on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Gorilla
Gorilla
Posts: 680
Age: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Jiangsu, China
Contact:

Re: Gorilla returns to raw fruit

#180 Postby Gorilla » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm

...supplements:
Jan - Oct 2005
MaxiMuscle Viper, Promax, Progain, Cyclone; vitamin B-complex liquid (with 120000% RDA B12 per 1ml) made by Holland&Barrett, various multivitamin tablets
Oct 2005 - Sep 2006
Supplement-free apart from vitamin-enriched fruit juices. During that time I was on my 3rd year abroad of my 4-year degree course in French and German and was training regularly.
Back in Oxford in Sep 2006 I picked up a copy of Flex magazine and am convinced that I was brain-washed as I then started buying supplements ... which I couldn't actually afford - and buying large amounts of food which I couldn't afford. So that led to the money-stress I mentioned.
The supplements I took leading up to being the biggest I've ever beeen in January 2007
Image
Image
(lots of heavy deadlifting)
included:
Creatine ethyl ester
BSN Nitrix
BSN NO Explode
6-OXO
and various testosterone boosters
to the point where I found myself searching for anabolic steroids on the web.
But in summer 2007 my diet was really clean - fruitarian - and I was training regularly again. After Sep 2007 I didn't find time to train in the gym regularly but kept up with yoga and bodyweight exercises. My gym training since Sep 2007 hasn't been as consistent ...
Last edited by Gorilla on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests