am new- few questions

kel

Are you sure it's acne or could it be roscea? I wonder, because I have Rosacea and it sucks big time! As in, it's a pain! Acne is often affected by sweat but so is Rosacea...Minocycline helped TREMDOUSLY! If your "acne" gets worse based on environmental issues, it could likely have roots in Rosacea...I"d check it out, at least! ANd check Richards thread as well!

Welcome to the board, by the way!

Edited by veganmadre

wow, loads of feedback thanks alot i cant say that i notice great difference with messing around with my diet ect.

i have had various tablets im on roaccutane at mo which is pretty hardcore drugs!!!!

i use dermalogica skin cleanser, this is my 3rd time round with this drug it works but then the acne does come back again.

im pretty sure its acne as i see a dermatologist, however im wondering if i should see a alternative route.

i really want to work out and be able to get a real sweat going but im so scared it will make skin worse, whicj

h is really frustrating.

wow, loads of feedback thanks alot i cant say that i notice great difference with messing around with my diet ect.

i have had various tablets im on roaccutane at mo which is pretty hardcore drugs!!!!

i use dermalogica skin cleanser, this is my 3rd time round with this drug it works but then the acne does come back again.

im pretty sure its acne as i see a dermatologist, however im wondering if i should see a alternative route.

i really want to work out and be able to get a real sweat going but im so scared it will make skin worse, whicj

h is really frustrating.

Are you still in puberty? Even in your 20's it can still be there, even if you wash your face. Although people will tell you it's dirt, most of the time it isn't but it is genetics. So even if you work out, it will not make it worse if you do wash your face.

• 4 months later...