vegan burritos

V VII Hero

the other night I made really great vegan burritos

I had inside my wholewheat wrap:

kidney beans, boca burger ground soy browned with taco mix, taco sauce, tomatoes, rice, chiliis, peppers, cilantro

it was soooo good. all it needed was lettuce

tonight I am making the easy "refried beans from a can" burritos. lol. Im so cheap.

the other night I made really great vegan burritos

I had inside my wholewheat wrap:

kidney beans, boca burger ground soy browned with taco mix, taco sauce, tomatoes, rice, chiliis, peppers, cilantro

it was soooo good. all it needed was lettuce

tonight I am making the easy "refried beans from a can" burritos. lol. Im so cheap.

That sounds delicious bro.

Refried beans out of a can are good. I just mashed up black beans from a can then put them in a skillet with some oil for a while. They do have the refried ones already made but I was concerend about lard in those. Also for spice have you heard of Dave's insanity sauce? I had too much today and gee does it burn...I couldnt eat my food.

RileyG, you are back!

Where did you go mate?

I am also a fan of vegan burritos and other food dishes with rice, beans, salsa, guacamole, and things like that.

I don't make as much food as I wish Megan cooks way more than I do but hopefully I'll get more into it again soon.

-Robert

Had burritos last night. We start by making a sloppy joe mix - for this we use a pkg of smart ground or something comparable and mix with manwich sauce the original is vegan the bold is not.

In other pot boil water and make rice follow directions for 2 servings. Then add to the sloppy joe mix simmering over low heat. Add one container of better than sour cream. Then add optional 1-2 oz of soy cheese. Mix well continue to simmer over low heat until thoroughly warm. Spoon mix into wraps (wraps preheated either by oven, pan or microwave). Makes about 10 burritos to feed 3 people and maybe have leftovers:)