My Cholesterol

I give blood every 56 days to help out those in need. Anyways, the blood bank where I give provides a free cholesterol reading each time you you go.

Well...the first time I went my reading was 144. Between the first and second time I started eating a primarily plant-based diet. My reading came in the mail the other day and my reading was 112!!! Damn, somethings working right. Makes me feel quite healthy.

The last time I had my cholestrol checked was before going vegan (vegetarian barely eating dairy & eggs), and it was somewhere around 110 - 112 too, it's awesome how good it is for your health. Too bad people think they need to live on pills to keep it down.

The last time I had my cholestrol checked was before going vegan (vegetarian barely eating dairy & eggs), and it was somewhere around 110 - 112 too, it's awesome how good it is for your health. Too bad people think they need to live on pills to keep it down.

I agree whole heartedly. It's tough for me to go over my uncles house and hear about how many different drugs he relies on to keep his blood pressure and cholesterol in check.