help with raw amino acids and fruit. and omega fats...?

what are the 8 (?) amino acids the body cannot produce on its own? and what fruits can they be found in?

I also was wondering what food I can find my healthy omega fats in?

I am trying to avoid supplements and shakes. I just want to eat fruits, nuts, and seeds.

Walnuts have omega fats right?

What else has healthy fats in it for brain functioning?

I'm trying to eat what my body craves but I dont know what source to fulfill that craving from. like i want healthy omega fats but i dont know any source aside from soymilk and walnuts.

please help.

Avocadoes have omega 3's, but unless you put them into a salad, you don't seem to enjoy them that much. If you do allow yourself raw hemp protein (or make smoothies), you could use hemp or flaxseed, but you don't seem up for that at the moment.

I'm not sure of all of the names of the essential amino acids (aside from lysine, I know that one), but varying your nuts and seeds, and including vegetable fruits oughta give you what you need.

The 9 amino acids your body cannot produce are:

Tryptophan

Histidine

Methionine

Isoleucine

Threonine

Valine

Lysine

Phenylalanine

Leucine

Additionally, some requirements for methionine can be filled by cysteine and some requirements for phenylalanine can be filled by tyrosine.

If you want to know the amino acid composition of foods then go to www.nutritiondata.com

Since the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids is critical, it's important to know how much of each you are consuming. To stay on the safe side, you may want to aim for 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of GROUND flaxseeds per day (you don't digest the whole ones).

If you're really interested in what you're consuming each day then filling out the Pantry section of www.nutritiondata.com and tracking it for a few days is a very easy and informative way to go.

Good luck!!

dumb it down! you're trying too hard - eat what tastes good long as it's whole, fresh, ripe and raw your body will lead you to what it requires.

for some reason it's takes a long time and some serious intelligence to learn that everything we need for stuffing our pie hole we were born with. what do you imagine happened before supplement manufactures and their funded science?

no worries

dumb it down! you're trying too hard - eat what tastes good long as it's whole, fresh, ripe and raw your body will lead you to what it requires.

for some reason it's takes a long time and some serious intelligence to learn that everything we need for stuffing our pie hole we were born with. what do you imagine happened before supplement manufactures and their funded science?

no worries

Nice, I agree!