Anyone Ever Try A Bioscan??

Guest veganpotter

Someone was at the Velodrome today doing free vitamin/antioxidant scans. Its a kind of spectrometer(senses light given off an object to find its make up). You just put your palm over the beam and it senses colors give off the palm. These colors differ only slightly but enough to show what kind of antioxidant count you have. The tester said the average American is around 20,000-28,000 but vegans normally do better which was pretty cool. The highest score ever came from a vegan woman in Mexico City that had a score around 110,000. Anyway 50,000 seems to be optimal and that was the stopping point on the visual scale but few omnis meet that without synthetic vitamins(which suck but do show in the test). I scored off the chart with 63,000 which she said is one of the highest scores she's seen herself. Not bad considering the crap I've been eating since I've been here. Supposedly the score shows how you've been eating and absorbing nutrients for the past 60-90 days and I guess I'm doing well...I wish I got it done before I came. She said it was also lower thanks to the fact that I just raced my bike.....nothing drastic but a measurable amount. Its a very interesting device. And its more accurate than a blood test or urinalysis since it goes through muscle tissue.

Its pretty neat and it should be available nearly everywhere. I'd like to see what some other forum members score. Its not expensive either. She said she charges $10 per test but it was free at the track tonight.

Nah...the test was pretty cheap. She doesn't sell anything and its something that was invented in the University System. Sure she wants to make money but its only $10 a test without insurance...you can only make so much doing that.