VEGA supplements

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

brit
Rabbit

#16 Postby brit » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:58 pm

Hello, first time here.
I tried the vega raw bar and thought it was awful!!!.
But I persevered and got the Chocolate shake, which I love.
Maybe the bar didnt work for me because it was too fruity.
I'll stick to carrots, celery and almonds for my snack!.

robert
Site Admin

#17 Postby robert » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:56 am

Hey Brit,

You should stop by the Introductions page and introduce yourself. Sorry to hear you didn't like the Vega bars. I love them and eat them all the time. Have you tried the berry flavored bar?

I know they are not for everyone; not everyone is going to like them. Some of the powders are not my favorites, but others I like and the bars I LOVE.

Best of luck with all your nutrition programs. Come say hi in the intro page.

-Rob

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

ljk11
Manatee

#18 Postby ljk11 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:36 pm

What's in the PUretrim?
The web site says ingredients are "coming soon".
I find vega has sugars I'm not interested in having (fruchto-oligosaccharides) and a lot of carbs.
Thanks -
compassionategirl wrote:Cristan

If you are looking to try vegan supplements in the form of a DELICIOUS vegan shake, I highly recommend the Pure Trim Shakes, which can be purchased by going to Firstman4health's website at:

http://www.firstman4health.awarenesslife.com

There is also a thread on how good these taste under the supplements category posted by Firstman4 health. While I dont think that the free offer is on the table anymore, the Pure Trim is the best tasting vegan supplement out there (and I have tried virtually all).

Even the Vega cannot compare in terms of taste in my opinion. Plus, the Pure Trim has a whole host of other nutritional benefits, similar to those of Vega if I am not mistaken (although maybe not exactly comparable).

Anyway, that is just my opinion, but I think many others will agree on how shockingly delicious these vegan Pure Trim shakes taste.

compassionategirl
Stegosaurus

#19 Postby compassionategirl » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:14 pm

Just simply email Adam with all your pure trim questions and he will answer them all for you. he is very quick in responding. I would put pure trim in the subject heading. His email address is:

Firstman4health@aol.com

he is very nice and very helpful.

Daywalker
Elephant

#20 Postby Daywalker » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 pm

compassionategirl wrote:he is very nice and very helpful.

And gorgeous! :D

:roll:
No one said it would be easy.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”