12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - December 20-31, 2011
To create a structure and formula for success in a health and fitness program, providing helpful tools, resources, and guidance to turn goals into reality, making New Year’s Resolutions come true.
Follow the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions! This 12-Day Formula For Success is the platform you need to finally make your health and fitness goals a reality.Full details here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26972
12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, Day #7 Contest (Dec. 26)
According to an article posted on www.veganbodybuilding.com
, entitled “Vegan Bodybuilding is NOT an Oxymoron”, what is Robert Cheeke’s favorite protein powder source? A few rules:
1) Find the article (Hint: “Getting Started” tab), find the answer, and send an email with the correct answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Make sure you put "12 Days Contest #7" in the subject line!
3) We'll select one winner at random from all correct entries received by 9:00 PM (Pacific) today.
4) Today's lucky winner will receive: * A copy of Live Life Aggressively by Mike Mahler – www.mikemahler.com (also featured in Day 6’s Information article about Getting Stronger and Losing Fat)
* Vegan stickers donated by PETA (www.peta.org)
* An assortment of Vega supplement packets (www.vegasport.com)
* A Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness tote bag Good luck!Check back for tomorrow's updates!http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum