Feedback

Hello everyone!

We're 3/4 of the way through The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and seeking feedback.

We will be posting an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page shortly with the Who, What, Where, When Why and How of the whole program, including explaining the Coaching aspect of the New You for the New Year in January in more detail.

But as it stands now, 9 days into it. What feedback do you have for us? Please share any and all thoughts. We want to make this the best program we can, and we can do that with your input and feedback.

Here are some questions to get you thinking and get you started:

What are the aspects you like the least?

What are the aspects you like the most?

What is the most confusing part?

Which of the 5 categories do you like the very best?

-Daily Information

-Daily Inspiration

-Daily Workout and Meal Plan

-Daily Featured Athletes + Video

-Daily Contest and Prizes

Which ones could we do without?

If we do this again in the future, what would you like to see changed?

How can we improve this program right now, moving forward with 3 of the 12 days left, plus the entire month of January?

Would you participate in the future?

Did you, or are you finding this program worthwhile?

Please share any other thoughts you have. Anything goes and we're open to all kinds of feedback to make this the best free online health and fitness program we can make.

Thank you!

-Robert, Karen and Richard of The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

I think its great! As a vegan who tries to lead a healthy and active life, I tend to think I know quite a lot, but there's always a nugget that I can take away. Reading the articles, seeing the profiles, and all the other information that's been shared sometimes just helps a person going through a rough patch in their vegan, or athletic life, and sometimes both.

• 1 year later...