Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Check back for biweekly prizes!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Hello everyone!

We're 2 days into our New You for the New Year Challenge and I've already got the urge to give away some prizes!

I'll wait until tomorrow so I can spend more time reviewing journals. We're giving away random $25-$50 value prizes all month long, likely a few every week, to those of you who are sticking with the program.

Some will be chosen at complete random, and other prizes will rewarded to people who seem to be going the extra mile in their work ethic, both at maintaining their journal, and their physical efforts to achieve their own unique goals, as outlined and described in their journal. Other prizes still, will be awarded based on trivia questions, as we did with The 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

And of course, everyone who updates their journal 5x a week for the entire month of January gets prizes too. This will be really fun to see how many people make it the whole month. I'm hoping it is all of you!

With so many ways to win, we're pretty excited about the effort so many of you are putting into your training and nutrition program, which ultimately help you get closer to achieving your goals in the end, which is our real primary objective with this program.

Check back tomorrow, and all month long for ways to win! We appreciate your efforts so much!

All the best in health and fitness!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1