1 bunch Swiss chard, torn

1 bunch green kale, torn

6 cups cooked brown rice

1 batch Tahini Sauce

2 sheets nori, torn

1/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted

1 batch Simple Sauce

½ cup white pickled ginger

Steam broccoli and greens until they are tender and bright green.

Put 1½ cups cooked brown basmati rice in a large rice bowl. Drizzle 2 tbsp. of Tahini Sauce on the rice. Place nori pieces on rice. Arrange the steamed greens and broccoli on the rice around the bowl. Sprinkle toasted Sunflower seeds on top. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Simple Sauce on the vegetables and rice. Garnish with a small mound of pickled ginger on top. Repeat for each serving.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop pea protein powder, 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup natural cashew/peanut/or almond butter, 1/4 cup soy or almond milk, small Amt. Of stevia, 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips...mix and place spoonful of batter on parchment paper. Cook at 350 for 12 minutes. Great snack throughout the day.

1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop pea protein powder, 1/2 cup rice flour, 1/4 cup natural cashew/peanut/or almond butter, 1/4 cup soy or almond milk, small Amt. Of stevia, 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips...mix and place spoonful of batter on parchment paper. Cook at 350 for 12 minutes. Great snack throughout the day. I guess

hmm lol truth be told, vegan pizza at a local pizza joint - friken delicious & I've been there twice too often this year lol. if you're asking for the healthiest one, well, I haven't really made any meals yet. Does Vega meal replacement count? heh

On New Year's Day, we had friends over and I prepared a vegan sushi feast. My favorite roll was made with marinated tempeh, grilled shiitake mushrooms, roasted red peppers, asparagus, avocado and a little bit of sriracha mayo (made with Vegenaise, of course!). I also made a seaweed salad with a spicy toasted sesame dressing. It was such a great meal!

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for sharing your vegan meals! This serves the community well. It's not just a contest to award a prize to someone, but also acts as a place to see dozens of vegan meal plans posted from people from all over the world.

We appreciate you sharing!

It was great to see the various descriptions, photos, and in some cases, reasons it was your favorite vegan meal so far.

Winners are picked at random, so the photos aren't by any means a requirement, but just a personal thank you, as they were fun to see.

Today's winner of the large container of Vega Sport Protein, generously donated by Vega - http://www.vegasport.com - Goes to forum member: ragekill15

And what meal did today's winner have as a favorite so far this year?

"Vegan Tempeh Softshell Tacos:

- Grilled tempeh

- Grilled onion, pepper and zuchini

- Black beans

- Avacado slices

- Homemade pico de gallo

- Tortillas

I have already indulged in taco night twice this year."

We will announce Contest #2 in a couple of days, likely on Tuesday. Check back for updates.

Note: All biweekly prizes will be shipped in the first week of February when all contests are completed.

Thanks again!

-Robert, Karen and Richard

Congrats! 60+ entries in today's contest too. It pays to play!

We'll connect with you sometime between now and Feb. Karen will likely follow up with you shortly. We're shipping all biweekly prizes out in Feb, at the same time we ship out the prizes for all finishers so we can spend an entire week with a small team to get it all done at once. And most prizes are being shipped to TX so I won't get access to them until the first week of Feb when I arrive there.

Thanks again for participating and we'll get this shipped out to you at the beginning of next month.

We'll have another contest and another prize give-away on Tuesday, followed by another one on the weekend.

All the best!

-Robert