New You for the New Year Contest 2

Vision: To create a structure and formula for success in a health and fitness program, providing helpful tools, resources, and guidance to turn goals into reality, making New Year’s Resolutions come true.

Follow the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions! This 12-Day Formula For Success is the platform you need to finally make your health and fitness goals a reality.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Franco
Finch

Re: New You for the New Year Contest 2

#31 Postby Franco » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Heavy Duty, training suggested by Mike Mentzer in his book, a modified style of the traditional hit, created by Arthur Jones.

SeaShepherd
Finch

#32 Postby SeaShepherd » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

25 mile random hills cycling workout, then strength training (3 sets of 15 leg presses, abductors, chest, arms, crunches, squats, lunges,...& stretching of course :-> ). On my way to my 545 mile (7 days) SF-LA ride.
:D

FitKim
Rabbit

#33 Postby FitKim » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm

the toughest workout had to be last weeks leg workout! I really pushed myself and was sore for many days afterwards.

robert
Site Admin

#34 Postby robert » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for sharing your toughest workouts so far this year! This serves the community well. It's not just a contest to award a prize to someone, but also acts as a place to see dozens of different training styles posted from people from all over the world.

We appreciate you sharing!

Winners are picked at random by one of the organizers of this challenge and we appreciate all of you entering. Stay tuned for more biweekly contests and prizes.

Today's winner of the container of Plant Fusion protein powder, generously donated by Plant Fusion - http://www.plantfusion.net, and the book Live Life Aggressively, generously donated by Mike Mahler - http://www.mikemahler.com - Goes to forum member: SaraTonin

And what did SaraTonin say about her toughest workout this year?

"My toughest work out for 2012 will be tomorrow. I am sore as hell but have been seeing results already. Abs.. You have had your fill.. Tomorrow brings arms and back . Wish me luck!!"

We will announce Contest #3 in a couple of days, likely on Friday. Check back for updates.

Note: All biweekly prizes will be shipped in the first week of February when all contests are completed.

Thanks again!

-Robert, Karen and Richard

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Just2Eve
Finch

#35 Postby Just2Eve » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 am

I havent yet. Newbie still needing to learn how first.

Return to “12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness”