New You for the New Year Contest 6

Vision: To create a structure and formula for success in a health and fitness program, providing helpful tools, resources, and guidance to turn goals into reality, making New Year’s Resolutions come true.

Follow the 12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to achieve your New Year’s Resolutions! This 12-Day Formula For Success is the platform you need to finally make your health and fitness goals a reality.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

iris777888
Rabbit

Re: New You for the New Year Contest 6

#46 Postby iris777888 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 pm

1 - Eat a vegan diet, of course!!
2 - Fit in activity throughout my whole day, so even if I don't get a good workout I haven't just sat around all day
3 - Hug my kid :)

Don't forget to be awesome.

shadowvegan
Rabbit

#47 Postby shadowvegan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am

1. drink fresh fruit smoothies, and eat vegan
2. always some sort of exercise, be it lifting or yoga, or running
3. meditation. keeps me centered. allows me to make better decisions and focus on the important matters

BlueStorm
Rabbit

#48 Postby BlueStorm » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 am

3 healthy things I do each day

- Sleep 8 hours
- Drink over 2 litres of H2O daily
- Fill my mind with positive thoughts through books and quotations.
:D
How am I going to live today, in order to create the tomorrow I am committed to? ~ Anthony Robbins

robert
Site Admin

#49 Postby robert » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 am

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for sharing healthy things you do each day! This serves the community well. It's not just a contest to award a prize to someone, but also acts as a place to read dozens of stories from people from all over the world.

We appreciate you sharing!

Winners are picked at random by one of the organizers of this challenge and we appreciate all of you entering. Stay tuned for more biweekly contests and prizes.

Today's winner of the Forks Over Knives prize package generously donated by Forks Over Knives - http://www.forksoverknives.com goes to forum member: bart773

And what did bart773 say about his daily healthy habits?

"Three things that I do to stay strong & healthy:

1) get 8+ hours of sleep each night.

2) exercise each day, which being a bike commuter is easy, but also do jogging, yoga and love my workouts at Monkey Bar Gym!

3) always looking for ways to improve my plant based diet. Being vegan has really pushed me step up my creativity in the kitchen."

We will announce Contest #7 in a few days, likely on Monday. Check back for updates.

Note: All biweekly prizes will be shipped in the first week of February when all contests are completed.

Thanks again!

-Robert, Karen and Richard

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Return to “12 Days of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness”