New You for the New Year Contest 6

NYNY (New You for the New Year) Challenge, Contest #6 – January 26, 2012

We've made it through 3 1/2 weeks of the New You for the New Year Challenge! And we wanna know...

What are three healthy things you do every day?

Here's How to Enter:

1) Post your answer as a reply to this post. (You must be a forum member to post/enter. Not a member yet? Click here: ucp.php?mode=register )

2) A winner will be selected at random from all answers posted by 9:00 PM Pacific on Thursday, January 26.

PRIZE!

3) Today's winner will receive a Forks Over Knives DVD, Book, and t-shirt! - Generously donated by Forks Over Knives - http://www.forksoverknives.com - @ForksOverKnives on Twitter

This package will also come with a free surprise bonus book and some additional extras!

For more info about Forks Over Knives visit http://www.forksoverknives.com

Remember, you can't win if you don't play!

Simply post your reply below to enter. Go!

4004-2T.jpg?1315077167

1003-2T.jpg

Big Thank You to Forks Over Knives! http://www.forksoverknives.com

Watch the Forks Over Knives Video Trailer here:

For me, I've adopted the Vegan lifestyle for the last 60 days. So here are my Three healthy things

1. Run I've lost 160lbs in 2 years after having the West Nile Running saved me

2. Embrace Change and remember the end goal. When I think of doing something not so healthy remember it's a test on my journey.

3. Eat right and try a new food every chance I get!

4. Found this website, ordered some smoothies and protien poweder and now putting weight lifting into my routine.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Even though I don't get the required hours of sleep every night (college student) I do however do a few healthy things.

Take 1 multivitamin and 1 B12 pill with a glass of water

Eat a well balanced diet consisting of fruits, grains, etc.

Shower and brush my teeth

1. I start every morning with some form of cardio to get off to the right start!

2. Every day I juice, and prepare enough to take with me to work. I don't leave daily nutrition to chance.

3. At night, I seldom end the day without some dry skin brushing.

3 healthy things I do everyday....

1. I laugh. It picks me up if I am down but all in all it just makes my day a wonderful one.

2. I do some kind of exercise be it cardio, yoga or weight lifting. I feel so much better when I get to do something wonderful for my body

3. I start everyday off with a healthy breakfast. I used to avoid breakfast but now it helps keep me focused and energized throughout the morning.

I'm going to assume we mean physical health & not spiritual or mental.

1) I try to drink over 8 glasses of quality water a day.

2) I try to make sure I have raw fruits & veggies everyday, & take a green food supplement.

3) I take my multi-vitamin & minerals, and some herbal preparations.

Etc., etc., etc.

Edited by Mina

Three things that I do to stay strong & healthy:

1) get 8+ hours of sleep each night.

2) exercise each day, which being a bike commuter is easy, but also do jogging, yoga and love my workouts at Monkey Bar Gym!

3) always looking for ways to improve my plant based diet. Being vegan has really pushed me step up my creativity in the kitchen.