New You for the New Year Contest 7

What did you enjoy most about this online fitness challenge experience?

The sense of obligation to upkeep a journal really helped keep me motivated, but the best part was seeing so many other people who are vegan from all walks of fitness post. I lurked the heck out of these forums and got some nice meal ideas, haha.

Thanks for hosting this, I will keep up with my exercise routine and push it even further next month!

What did you enjoy most about this online fitness challenge experience?

I enjoyed the fact that it helped me stay accountable for myself! It motivated me to know that I was going to get up, work out, and post about it later for others to read! It also brings a great sense of community, and general wellness.

For me this online journal helped keep me focused and accountable. I enjoyed having to post my goals, thoughts, eats, exercises......I've truly enjoyed this community of people with common thoughts and goals; I plan on continuing to post!!!

Thanks to everyone involved!!! Hats off to each one of you!! Together we are helping ourselves life a healthier life and that itself is PRICELESS!!

I enjoyed keeping a log of everything throughout the month, in a way, it helped me continue to get to the gym and get regular work outs in. I pushed myself and made a goal to keep logging everything. I also enjoyed reading other peoples daily meals and work out plans, sometimes interesting to see how others do things too!

I love this challenge.

It made me more aware of what I need to put into my body.

I have more energy

And I have learned a new way of eating...No carbs at night lol!!

This was the hardest thing for me to break...because I love carbs:)

I am also running the victoria Times Colonist 10k in april..have started training. yay!!!!

What I enjoyed most was really focusing on taking my diet to a new level.... learning about all the different vegan foods and becoming comfortable using them in the kitchen. What else is great is that I have spread my knowledge to my friends and now they are seeing a new side to healthy eating! It feels great hearing them go and spread the information that I shared with them.... knowledge is contagious!!!!

Robert - so many good things to like, a new healthy habit, confidence in the gym and in life, positive changes in my body. What I liked best though was feeling like a member of a community and receiving support from my awesome coach, yourself, and other forum members. Being a part of something like this was invaluable.

I love the results i've seen! I like how accountable keeping a journal made me. I feel like I'm letting someone down if I dont update it:) I've gained a solid 6-8lbs this month with my routines. very lean mass gain, looking and feeling a ton better. Even got the books and started towards a career in personal training with an ACE certification. Stoked on the results all around!

Thanks everyone!

I'm in the process of driving across the country so I've been offline a lot lately!

I'll get a winner posted later on today.

Thank you again!

Congratulations on completing our Online Fitness Challenge! I'll be sending out an official thank you letter with prize details, and so on, soon!

Thanks and hope you stick around and hangout with us for a while!

-Robert

Take your time sweetness! I'm sure we're all very grateful for you and all those that have helped out to do this for us, health, and the animals - but no rush on the prizes love! Get some rest, and know that a few (if not most or all) are in it for the long haul because of this project =)

We have a winner!

Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts about our online fitness challenge! This serves the community well. It's not just a contest to award a prize to someone, but also acts as a place to read dozens of stories from people from all over the world.

We appreciate you sharing!

Winners are picked at random by one of the organizers of this challenge and we appreciate all of you entering. Stay tuned for more biweekly contests and prizes.

Today's winner of the Vega prize package along with the Vegan For Life Book goes to forum member: misteradam

And what did misteradam say about his daily healthy habits?

"What did you enjoy most about this online fitness challenge experience?

The sense of obligation to upkeep a journal really helped keep me motivated, but the best part was seeing so many other people who are vegan from all walks of fitness post. I lurked the heck out of these forums and got some nice meal ideas, haha.

Thanks for hosting this, I will keep up with my exercise routine and push it even further next month! "

Note: All biweekly prizes will be shipped in the first week of February when all contests are completed.

Thanks again!

-Robert, Karen and Richard