What is your max Deadlift?

I can deadlift...  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

10 weeks, and then the mock meet. I've been progressively upping my weights based on the percentages.

OLY squats went up 10 pounds for my 8 reps, DL pulls went up 15 or 20, and bench went up 15-20. So I'm already seeing a lot of progress.

My friend from the States was in Lilly's trial, and told him to run it, increase your weights and on week ten max meet. Its in the book too. I've switched some of the block pulls to 2" and what not to make things a bit more work, but I'm looking forward to the results.

• 4 weeks later...
180kg's @ 88kg's @ 6"5

My back has been screwed ever since so many strains, it gets good for a 4 weeks then bam! strain. Just strained my back 5 days ago from improper warm up 60kg squats!!! i strained it on!!

Forget about the weight you are lifting until you get your form and technique sorted with squats and deads.

My best was 260 kilos at 105 kilo bodyweight. Just stepped foot in the gym today for the first time in almost 10 months due to a torn rotator cuff and separated AC joint. My physical therapist says I'm not allowed to deadlift yet, but I can't wait to start again and break the 600 pound barrier.