Liz sharing a bit of her World

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome home Liz. Sweden ain't so bad!

Thanks dude.

No, sweden is awesome!!! I just miss the people...

When will we hook up? Brian, Jess and Kris will be here late september... hint hint.

Oh, yeah give me a holla' when they get over here and we can set something up. I have an apartment in central Gothenburg if anyone needs a place to sleep here.

Awesome MAgnus! Kris and I will sure visit!! I love gothenburg it's so pretty and have good pands too.. (sticky fingers is a personal fav place to be)..

So I am home...still. I woke up this mornign and had no idea where I was..that was scary. It's good to be back with mom and dad, they have missed me a lot and I have missed them. I have been painting my new flat all day, I am exhausted, and ingly jetlaged. Tomorrow Ill be moving all day...I wont even have time for MT..which sucks, but soon enough I will be able to train as much as I like.. besides, moving is exiting.

Right now I am looking for a bed..trying my best to find a nice used one so I don't have to spend unnucessary money on a brand new one.

It felt so noog not to own anything..to only have my clothes... Living minimally is awesome! I plan to do it forever! Meaning, I have a LOT of stuff to throw away/donate. Itäs just stuff anyway, I dan't take it with me when I die so what's the point really?

Oh gosh I am so tired!

And being back to eating normal foods (= fruits and vegs) is awesome..and speaking of which, I totally forgot about the haris coverts in the fridge. Dang!!! I've had my mind set on them all day long..and when I finally got home I was so hungry I forgot about them...

Oh well...

Hug Portland and Seattle from me.

Ehm...I think it's tuesday..and I think it's the...4th?

Yeah, I have ahd sooo much to do since I returned home!

Everythin gis done painting now. I decided not to do the ceiling in the hall. Due to pure laziness and nothing else. I just couldn't be bothered after dealing with the walls in the main room (2 layers, 2 colors), the ceiling there, the baseboards (in a 3rd color) and the hall. Hm, all Iwant to do now is some artwork, and I will, as soon as I have found my paintbrushes! They seem to have disappeared and I dan't remember wether I threw them out before moving to Oz or if they are hidden in a box somewhere...dang it!

But it's looking good!! Really good. I love painting, wether it's art or just a wall..it's soo relaxing and soothing...and it makes me concentrate and focus. I try going without protecting tape for the fun of it, and a paintbrush size 3 inches LOL..tricky, but a greater achivement not to make a mess.

Anyway!

I love my little flat! it's soo adorable! I am very lucky! I knew there was a reason for me not being able to find anything for a whole year..this one is perfect, and the loger you wait for soemthing, the more you appreaciate what you get once you get it

I've seen my doctor today, who said the moment he saw me" Elisabeth you look absolutely awesome and healthy". I asked him for an eye exam. I had paint all over, pimples all over my face plus the added 14 lbs (yeah, I checked it before I left..), my 6 pack has transformed into a doughnut pack... but the funny thing is, my MT trainer said the same thimg...so I wonder what I looked like when I left sweden 3 months ago...

But I don't care! I honestly don't care! So what if I have gained 14 lbs. I feel good. I can still kick ass at MT (And so I did today YAY).. I just turned 25 and I already feel so much..healthier and happier. Of course, I am used to have a 6 pack all the time... but what is that to aim for? as long as I am healthy and I train because it's fun, because that's what it should be, FUN. that's why I stopped doing fitness..it wasn't fun anymore and I was so fed up with the superficiality everyone was living in..that was not for me..

So realising today, that I am still happy with a doughnut pack, makes me happy I have come a looong way these last 2.5 years. And I know that it is easier to gain when living on junk on and off or 3 months and not exercising LOL. I also know that my body is used to being a certain weight and shape and as soon as I get back into training, it will make its own adjustments, in its own time. No rush, I have the rest of my life to train. Does this mean that I have grown and matured LOL?

Mmm, muay thai. How I love that sport. And how much I have missed it!! I went to heaven and back during training today (between the puking moments LOL) and it was rough, but that's how I like it! When I do something I am passionate about, there is no such thing as taking it easy HAH. Especially not when it comes to training! Oh how I love the taste of blood in my mouth and the feeling of vomitting..

Yes, I am twisted in certain ways...

And I wil be very sore tomorrow!

I am pleased knowing that I still hvae my killer punches..my brother couldn't hold the mitzes HAH... but I have lost some of my rapidness and endurance for my kicks. I will gain it right back though

Anyways..

Up early tomorrow, back to my flat, have a lot to do..but now I can start putting things on its place...now that I'm done painting the major things. Only the fun stuff left. mmm... If I can only find them paintbrushes. the small, fine ones... they have got to be somewhere...or....

Maybe if you want to do the 3 month thing the next time you come to the states you can bring your bike with you...that way you'll surely ride because if you have a bike I'll make you ride Although we will have regular donut stops

Maybe if you want to do the 3 month thing the next time you come to the states you can bring your bike with you...that way you'll surely ride because if you have a bike I'll make you ride Although we will have regular donut stops

Yes oh yes Potter!!!

Especially with them donut stops LOL

Hee hee I still can't believe you had like 13 of them, and that you smelled like a donut afterwards..lol

I hope you are well I don't know what you and Jamie have been up to since I left for PA, and I ahve been super busy Where di dyou end up going? May I have her email adress please? I will get better with them PM's I promise

I'd really love to ride with you. As for the two of us we aren't doing to much. I'm working 3 days a week(at a bike shop) and training every day...in Maryland unfortunately. Its not much fun here but we don't have rent to pay and my moms cooks all the time which is great.