My computer is fried

robert

So it's official, my laptop totally fried up. It completely crashed. I had some computer guys look at it today and it's dead

I might be able to restore some of the info off the hardrive but I'm not sure.

So, I could potentially loose tons of important word documents, photos, etc., but again, it's my own fault for not backing it up.

So just so you all know, I won't be online as much for a while. Just a few minutes at work and when Megan is at work she will let me use her computer a bit.

Thanks again to those of you who have sent some donations to assist our trip to California for my bodybuilding competition.

I better go to bed now, and I'll get online when I can, but sad to know I may not have lots of files. Oh well.....I'll back em up next time.

Thin Thin No More Computer Him

Those faces represent the grieving process ....the death of a computer is a tragic and harrowing event. My sympathy to you and the computer's family.

My ode to Robert's computer:

"Even with all those "bytes" you had such a soft bark. You were so active when young...never made your 'motherboard". The teenage years were a time of rebellion and "boot" camp resolved all those "chips" on your shoulder. But,your parent's were stunned you became such a "cursor". "CPU", hah, wild time, made you question your "memory" - but I know you won't forget how you hooked up with that "server"...what was your pickup line? "won't you "backup" that ass???". Some would call you a "bug" but I call you a friend. Someone there for me when I "crash" and I 'burn". In my life during the "harddrive" you'd take over as the "driver". You'll be missed, dear laptop, you're an truly an "icon"."

Thanks Kourtney,

Yeah, it's totally dead but my brother-in-law might take out the motherboard or something like that and try to replace it and save the harddrive.

Hopefully all will be restored, but I WILL BACK THINGS UP THIS TIME!!!!!

I have tons of fairly important documents on there so I hope I don't lose them.

Well, off to the gym, I better get off Megan's computer......even though she said I could use it anytime (cause she's a nice girl). I just have to get to the gym now.

-Thin Thin Training Him

yeah, it is pretty awesome. It's totally quiet, I got a lot of work done and there are cute girls studying and doing homework all around us

And the computers are totally fast.

It was a very productive evening. We also put up some Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness flyers around campus on the way to the library

Well, time to go now.

Thin Thin Needs To Eat Him.....that doesn't sound good...oops

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a reminder for those who have been wondering where the heck I've been......my computer is still down and will be for about the next month. But I must admit, I get a lot of "other" things done, now that I don't have my laptop at my fingertips. I'm helping my mom out with some things over at her house, spending more time training and eating, more time with friends and even, dare I say, relaxing a bit. I even watched TV twice this week. I hadn't seen it in nearly a month before that. Topher likes to watch cartoons on occasion so I watched a few with him

I am enjoying using the library as well, so I'll be on every once in a while.

-Robert