The Blog of Steej...

Steej

Well,

I didn't think I was going to keep a Blog - but every now and then I feel like I need to get things off my chest. So I may not post very often in my blog - but I will when I need to!!!

Here Goes: I caved in and started eating cooked food here and there for the past little while. I feel like crap and I need to tell someone somewhere because I feel like everyone around me is going to attack me.

I am known for not caring what others think or say - but I am all over the place on this one. Because I want that Health that I know I have yet to reach!!! This has nothing to do with my user name change and I am getting back on track ASAP...

I am also down about my body. I was in great shape last summer before I wrecked my shoulders. I feel out of shape and my way of getting out anger is gone with my shoulders for the time being.

On an up note my shoulders seem to be doing well - I know there are many more months of healing left though. I still can't throw around the weights without pain and no bodyweight exercises because they seem to bother me as well.

OK I feel better now,

Steve

Steve - I feel your pain. Shoulder and chest injuries keep popping up for me every so often. Makes the progress SO SLOW it drives me insane.

Are you doing any shoulder therapy / therapy exercises to at least address the issue? I always go back to therapy exercises and it helps it heal faster - that and a hot compress.

Keep the faith. PEACE.

• 1 month later...

Alright,

It's been a while and I am all settled from moving - just need the perfect job.

My shoulders are pretty much healed and I have had no problems for a little while now. I owe it to serratus dumbbell punches, shoulder shrugs and rows. I found that the small amount of rotator cuff exercises were actually furthering my injuries. Having a well balanced working body needs to come before heavy lifting.

I am going back to my high energy diet as I call it. Lots of fruit and veggies and cut out the crap. I have to do this because I am suffering from poor energy and have been getting sick a lot.

I know what this body wants and I had to suffer it once again to prove it to myself. This is it for me and my old self and time for a new beginning like I planned all along. I am hoping to post pictures in the future and show you how well I do. I am giving myself 6 months for a decent body overhaul.

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 month later...

Well,

Yesterday I came home to a big surprise in my back porch. I had a little baby Mink visit me and I have to say he was damn cute. I believe he is living under my porch and I hope his parents are still alive.

He/She was very interested in me. he came up not even a foot away and stood up to look at me. I had to keep my 2 dogs at bay - but they are 4 pounds each and could not hurt a fly.

I am worried about if he is warm enough and hoping he has parents. There are some big raccoons and possums near by. I am getting ahold of a lady who runs an animal rehabilitation farm near by for info. My cousin has taken ducklings and birds there (She is always eager to help).

I have never seen a Mink before and they are known for living around water. I am 20 mins from the lake and I know why he is here. This pisses me off more than anything...

They put in a new freeway and wrecked an entire forest and creek to do it. We have been seeing increases of beavers, deer, and now minks coming down into the inner city to find new homes. I will never use this express unless I am not driving.

I am going to try and get a picture of my little mink friend today. I am fine with him living under the porch if he has parents with him. I just hope they don't try to get in and share the house

They are predators and my bird would not be happy!!!!

Steve