Gymmie's Getting Buff

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

gymmie
Rabbit

#16 Postby gymmie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:17 pm

I'm currently in the middle of a 7 week rotation using Tae Bo and Jari Love videos. Once I'm done with that and have done my recovery week, I'm going to do a 5 week Squeeze rotation. Then another recovery week and then a 4 week SWAT rotation followed by another recovery week to finish out the year.

I'm planning on taking pictures at the end of each rotation that will serve as before/after for each segment.

These were taken a few weeks ago...

Gymmie in Texas :)

gymmie
Rabbit

#17 Postby gymmie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:18 pm

I'm currently in the middle of a 7 week rotation using Tae Bo and Jari Love videos. Once I'm done with that and have done my recovery week, I'm going to do a 5 week Squeeze rotation. Then another recovery week and then a 4 week SWAT rotation followed by another recovery week to finish out the year.

I'm planning on taking pictures at the end of each rotation that will serve as before/after for each segment.

These were taken a few weeks ago...

gymmie
Rabbit

#18 Postby gymmie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:18 pm

gymmie
Rabbit

#19 Postby gymmie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:20 pm

gymmie
Rabbit

#20 Postby gymmie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Hmmmmmmm...the scale said I gained, but my BF shows it's lower, so not sure what's up there. But we'll see. I won't change the ticker since I used last weeks numbers vs. the beginning numbers and it puts me back where I started a few weeks ago.

I decided to change up my rotation a bit. I decided to make my current one 6 weeks instead and then do my SWAT one first and then Squeeze.

This week I have:

Sunday--Rest
Monday--Cardio
Tuesday--Slim and Lean
Wednesday--Cardio
Thursday--Slim and Lean
Friday--Cardio
Saturday--Slim and Lean

pamela
Elephant

#21 Postby pamela » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm