- To reach a healthy weight and/or size
- To keep learning to accept my body as it is in order to further appreciate and improve it
- To increase flexibility and strength
- To be able to do unassisted pull-ups
- To run and/or bike a marathon (or be in the physical condition to)
Weight has been a struggle for me most my life. My lowest weight and size was 140 lbs in a size 8/10 at the age of 16. My average has been been about 170 at a size 14/16. Despite being a full figured girl, I've always tried to remain active. I'm fortunate to be the type of person who gains muscle easily, but unfortunate to be the type of personality that's easily discouraged.
After nearly six months of returning to lacto-ovo vegetarianism, I returned to veganism on August 5th; I was tired of abusing my body again.
I joined and began attending a gym on August 27th.
In a month, I've lost 8 lbs.
Beginning September 1st, I experienced health problems regarding my stomach. I'm currently on medication to heal my stomach lining and will have to undergo a number of tests in order to receive a definite diagnosis.
- Definite Gym Days: 3 to 4 days a week
- Home or Optional Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Cardio (minimum of 20 minutes, maximum of 60 minutes)
- Weight Training
- "At Home" Activities: Yoga, Dancing, Biking, Walk/Jog, Resistance Band, Hiking, etc.
- Avoid fried foods, and foods with stimulants
- Focus on eating fresh foods and drinking juices without additives
- Keep hydrated
My plan goes into effect officially on September 8 (today) and will remain so until Mid-Term Goals are obtained.
Weight & Size High for 2007: 230 lbs, Size 20/22
Weight & Size as of 09.08.07: 220 lbs, 18/20
STG: 200 lbs, Size 16/18
MTG: 170 lbs, Size 14/16
LTG: 130 lbs, Size 10/12
Let's do this.