T-shirts for California Trip

robert

A while back I posted in the Advice and Feedback section about making money quickly. My bodybuilding contest I've been preparing for months to compete in was canceled I was going to be last weekend in Portland, Oregon, just up the road from where I live.

The next closest one this time of year (the end of bodybuilding season) is in Sacramento California on October 29th.

That means around 16-20 hours round-trip driving, 1 or 2 nights in a hotel, and food along the way as well as my entry fee.

When I found out my show was canceled, Topher and Megan were home and Kourtney was over hanging out. I read the e-mail and just fell back on my bed and covered my head. I was soooo excited to compete and have Topher in the audience, as well as family and friends. I was sad and they all left me alone for a while.

Then I spoke and said, "well, I guess I can eat now" (referring to the fact I would no longer be on a strict pre-contest bodybuilding diet). Then Topher and Megan said, "no you can't......we're going to California."

I thought about it for a second and said, "yeah, we're going to California." So we planned a roadtrip, but we're all very short on funds.

The best way I can think of to make money quickly is to sell t-shirts from my website, since I have hundreds of dollars worth of shirts hanging in my closet.

Many of you have purchased them recently, even some who already have a shirt and just wanted to chip in so I can still compete.

I understand not everyone has extra money. I don't either so if someone asked me right now to purchase an item or contribute to their cause, I wouldn't be able to. But for those interested in getting a shirt, and have $19.95, this is a GREAT time to get one

I'll be emptying out my paypal account on Monday so it will get to my bank by Friday when Megan, Topher, and my friend Dave all head South to the Capital City of California.

I do have a variety of shirts that are not on the products page, but are in images in the photo gallery so feel free to e-mail me and see what I've got.

Also, since all the e-mails for shirt orders come to ME, you can change your order anytime, and all shirts are the same price so I'll just reply to the order and confirm styles and sizes.

Anyone could also feel free to send a check rather than messing with paypal.

Robert Cheeke

P.O. Box 2125

Corvallis, OR 97339

USA

Thanks again for the support. I really look forward to competing in front of the friends I'll have with me and thanks for all the help on my journey to get there.

-Robert

Hey Rob!

I can't buy a shirt at the moment, but i know another way!

I'll send you a few hundred calenders end of the week. Put up the banner now and let the people pre-order! You can pay me later when you have sold a decent number.

So PUT UP THE BANNER NOW and put the calendar in the shop!

We did advertising here and emailed around 500 shops, organizations and magazines.

All good luck with the preparation! You'll have a great time on the roadtrip and kick some ass on stage along!

By the way, i ordered two posing trunks yesterday - one blue and the other one orange with wetlook effect

It's top quality stuff that will last for some competitions

I'm excited, too, i know how you feel! On saturday i'm gonna have a little show in a gym, the owner pays me a few bucks for posing at his gym party. It's the first time i'll do my routine in public.

Have a great time, everyone,

love and peace,

Alex

Hello friends,

Thanks again to all of you who are active on the forum. It is great inspiration for all of us.

I don’t expect everyone to get a shirt; I realize my variety of styles is slim and that many of you already have shirts or don’t have the money or interest to get one. I just figured since there are hundreds of members on here, if just a few who have wanted to get a shirt for a while got one this week, it would really help me get to California to represent Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness up on stage.

I’ll admit it feels a little weird asking for assistance but I feel ok because I’ve donated so much in the past, it’s just like karma coming full-circle. And my very good buddy Topher went through this a while back. He just needed a bit of help, and got it, and he was able to make his trip out to Oregon possible. Now we’re tossing around heavy weights and hanging out everyday.

So anyway, if anyone is interested, I’d be happy to send a shirt out and of course, as always, I appreciate the support.

Thanks again,

Robert

Hey Nobbi,

You can view the shirts on www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

There are various photos of people wearing them such as in Willpeavy's avatar, or in the images galleries on www.veganbodybuilding.com and in other random website photos of people actually wearing them.

You can see some small images on that first link www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

Thanks buddy!

-Robert

I do have a variety of shirts that are not on the products page, but are in images in the photo gallery so feel free to e-mail me and see what I've got.

Hi Robert,

from what you have written I understood that you have more shirts, which are not on the product page. Does the link show all available shirts?

Hey VeganMadre,

Are you still interested in coming to my bodybuilding competition in Sacramento? I sent you some e-mails about the exact locations, times, etc.

When I get internet access later today I'll post it here in the thread as well.

Thanks again for those who helped me get the finances to make this trip happen. I look forward to competing, it is such a rush, I love it!

I'll get the shirts and DVD trailers out to those who ordered them as soon as I get back. They'll probably be sent out in the mail on Monday.

Awesome,

Thanks man! Yeah, we've got shirts all over, it's cool to see. Something like 24 different countries and 30-something US states. I know I don't have too much variety right now but I'll get more in the future.

I'm off to California in about an hour! Just eating some oats and I made some red potatoes as well.

Of course I have my fruity snacks already packed up and we hit the road soon!

Take care,

Rob

Cool Nat, thanks. I think I only have 1 pair of shorts left! I'll send you a message about that in a bit.

I need to update the products page and in the future I'll get more things too.

Right now, all of the little money I have is going to my movie project. The movie comes out next month and I still have quite a few expenses I need to take care of.

I have tons and tons of the blue Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirts and a select variety of the other items like the baby blue V-cut women's shirt, the black and white women's shirt, and I have a bunch of Vegan Fitness Team shirts that are not on the products page yet, but they look like the one that I AM WEARING in this photo:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/imgs/albums/VeganFitnessTeam/vft5.jpg