Sexy Vegans/Vegetarians

veggymeggy

I don't think I looked over every single reply to this but for some reason I wasn't able to find a certain name on this Sexy Vegan list. His name is Robert Cheeke and he's totally hot. He's not quite at famous as some of the other celebrities, but he has appeard on TV multiple times, has a current add for PETA playing on such stations as MTV, Comedy Central and the Food Network, appeared in FLEX Magazine 3 years in a row, other fitness and health magazines, many websites and was treated like a celebrity in a vegetarian restaurant in Seattle after filming a TV commercial.

So he's pretty cool, perhaps should be added to the list because he's more cute than hot. At least that's what he's been told.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Weird Al Yankovic is almost vegan. On his website it says that he is vegetarian, and that he 'tries to avoid eggs and dairy'. He looks pretty good for his age I think (he's about 45 or something?)

Plus UHF is one of the funniest movies ever. Al's awesome

Yeah,

I waited for a few weeks and nobody mentioned me so I threw my name out there in classic style.

I used to look like a Backstreet Boy who was considered one of the sexiest guys in America, but then again, that was 6 years ago

I don't have the star power name or face to have somone else mention me, so I decided to do it myself

Thin Thin Almost Famous Him

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, she's actually vegan according to IMDB and Wikipedia, I only knew that she was a veggie. But, she's been one for ages; even as far back as when she did Splash, and they had to make a fake lobster stuffed with mashed potatoes to accomodate her for a scene in which she ate a lobster.