Rin's blog

Rinbow

I feel I should made a blog here, to help me focus on my goal, make it more tangible.

So I think I want to get down to 140/130 by December.

I have about 3 months.

And I'm currently at 155.

I'm going to start working out tomorrow.

So that's it for now I guess.

I feel I should made a blog here, to help me focus on my goal, make it more tangible.

So I think I want to get down to 140/130 by December.

I have about 3 months.

And I'm currently at 155.

I'm going to start working out tomorrow.

So that's it for now I guess.

Well good luck!! And keep us updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Darn! I haven't update in so long. Sorry!

I've been busy with school and things.

I don't really have a workout/diet plan yet and lately i've been eating anything vegan friendly I can find at school. [peanuts, sunchips, diet coke]

I'VE BEEN SO ADDICTED TO DIET COKE. D8

Well. my weight right now is 150. the scale says 149 but just in case, ha.

Better update soooon. once i settle down. :]

Darn! I haven't update in so long. Sorry!

I've been busy with school and things.

I don't really have a workout/diet plan yet and lately i've been eating anything vegan friendly I can find at school. [peanuts, sunchips, diet coke]

I'VE BEEN SO ADDICTED TO DIET COKE. D8

Well. my weight right now is 150. the scale says 149 but just in case, ha.

Better update soooon. once i settle down. :]

Awesome Job !

bring some fruit with you instead

• 4 weeks later...

i'm starting to eat healthier. i'd been eating bad at school [fritos with 10g of fat , which i didn't notice until i'd been eating them for the past two weeks.] no wonder i've been sluggish and angry. so i decided to give up bad foods. which would basicly just be sweetened stuff, stuff made with corn and oily stuff etc. so i've basically stopped eating cornchips, tortillas, fries whatever. i had already given up this stuff before but since school started i started eating them again. so i went to walmart and bought peanuts and cliff bars for food instead of the chips in the vending machines. once my soy products are gone the only things i'll be eating that have more then 3 ingredients will be diet coke and clif bars.

i suppose i'm going "Whole". Idk if that's a word but i'm trying to be healthier.

and i'm going to focus on working out.

---

eep. when I say soy products I mean the stuff like soy cheeses, puddings, "meats" because I look at a lot of the ingredients and the have a lot of things i feel like I should avoid like "partially hydrogenated oils", "maltodextin", "monosomethingMSG". I also feel a lot of stuff I eat is sweetened to much, like Silk soy milk. I switched it out for Westsoy milk which is just soybeans and water. :V

I do believe my FIRST step to being healthier should be to stop consuming things with artifical sweeteners. like diet coke and gum. i will work on this! I just feel diet coke keeps me from eating out of boredom.

heres a mini goal list to keep myself in check:

1] give up diet coke, and whatever else is bad- i can replace it with tea, water, or whatever. i'm glad i just got into it recently [about a couple months ago] so it'll be easy peasy.

2] eat more fresh things- i want a diet with more fruit and vegetables, beans , rice, and stuff rather then things that come out of a box and are microwaved. this means i'll have to learn how to cook. .-.

3] start a food/workout journal and update everyday- just to keep me motivated and chart my progess

4] get a more active lifestyle- walk places and join some sort of sports /sports lesson. i think sports [tennis!] would be a GREAT motivator for me to keep my body in good shape. I'd like to do some running as well .

Edited by Rinbow

aw yea. i'm trying to give up diet coke too. i recently got into it again after not drinking for a while.

I didn't mean giving up soy completely. just those odd soy products that have maltodextrin and oily things in them . like soy cheese and things.

you guys are right though diet soda is terrible. :[

Wee. I've been doing great.

giving up diet soda wasn't that hard. i just started drinking water again. I don't crash like I used to, I feel less sleepy. I think my body is happier. :]

Giving up some of my processed food was pretty easy. We still have Boca burgers, lavash and silk in the kitchen but i don't have cravings for them, and when i do, it's because i'm just bored, and it's made me realize how most of my caloric intake was me eating for reasons other then hunger/my body's well-being.

my diets been scrambled tofu ,fresh veggies, fresh and frozen fruit, soy milk, brown rice, seaweed, peanuts, nuts for the past week. i feel great. '

as for exercising, i havent been doing much. i only do 3 days strength training.(the abs diet workout works for me :v) i'd do cardio but my ddr pad broke and that was my only [safe] cardio. i wish i didnt live in such a dangerous neighborhood. i tried walking from school one day but it was really sweaty and took about 2 hours. and the fact its been 38423894 degrees out and guys were honking at me. -complains more- . I think i'll get into a sport or start walking to the park [still sort of scary bymyself].

well just keeping myself in check, having this blog makes me motivated. even if i'm not on the computer too much.

i'm going to find some soup recipes and an actual meal/workout plan.

ps. RADIOHEADS NEW ALBUM IS AMAZING.